𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32

"This do I really need all of this make up on?" I signed. "Its required so yes" Tengen said. We walked over to the first house and met the owners.

"Oh my! besides the one on the left with the purple eyes the rest are very ugly!" the lady said. 'Wow' I thought.

"We brought a few girls in the other day so I don't think we can take them" The man said. "Well one will be okay! how about the one in the middle she looks honest!" The lady said.

'Oh Bye Tanjiro!' I thought while smiling. We left the first house and began moving on. "Ugh I don't want to talk to you" Zenitsu said. 

"Are you mad that I made you dress up as girls? You said you would listen to me" Tengen said. "HEY LOOK THERE ARE NORE PEOPLE OVER THERE!!" Inoskue yelled.

"Oh its an 'Oiran Parade' It's Koinatsu Oiran from the Tokito house. The highest ranked prostitute is going to meet one of her customers. In any case she's Flamboyant she has many people following her." Tengen said. 

"WIFE!? IS THAT YOUR WIFE!!? IS THAT BEAUTY YOUR WIFE!! THIS IS TOO MUCH ARE ALL OF THEM BEAUTIFUL!!?" Zenitsu yelled.

"SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!!" Tengen yelled. "Um excuse me sir I'd like to take this girl in! I'm part of the Ogimoto house and my eyes don't deceive me" The lady said pointing at Inoskue. Inoskue left with the lady and it was just me and Zenitsu now.

"Excuse me!" We turned to see another lady. "I want to take her! She's beautiful one smile and a man would die of happiness! I'm from the Kyougoku house!" The lady said smiling and pointing at me.

"Oh and I guess we can take her too" She said pointing at Zenitsu with a dull look. "Of course!" Tengen said smiling.

*Mini timeskip*

 During the few days here we sent letters to Tengen as instructed. 'Zenitsu is here at the house but he left somewhere where did he go?' I thought. My thought were interrupted when I accidentally ran into someone. 

I looked up to see a girl with yellow eyes and dark hair. "I'm sorry I wasn't aware of my surroundings" I wrote. 

The people around e looked scared and were looking at me and her. I looed up at he girl who was glaring at me.

SCARFDEMONGIRLS POV🤬

I glared down at the girl for a second until I realized who it was. 'This is that girl Akaza was talking about! that one we met through her dreams!!' I thought.

My expression shifted to a smile. "No! It's okay you're so pretty! how did we get so luck with a girl like you!" I said while smiling. 

"Let's go!" I said grabbing her hand. Everyone around us tared at me in shock I glared at them. "Get back to work!!" I yelled before waling away with the girl.

Y/N'S POV

I looked up at her intently. 'This isn't a human this the demon we're looking for' I thought. 'I have to put on a good face for a while until I can tell Tengen and the others' I thought. 

I looked over at a room we passed to see Zenitsu passed on the floor with blood coming from his head. I stopped and put my hand over my mouth.

"Come on nothing to see here!" She said pulling me away from the scene. 'It's obvious she did this! I'll come back for you Zenitsu hang on' I thought looking back at the room. 

She opened he door of a room and motioned me come inside. "This is my room! come on don' be shy sit down!" She said while smiling. 

I sat down across from her and smiled. "So tell me about yourself why don't you talk much?" She asked. 

"I can't talk I lost my voice due to an accident so I learned sign language and I use this book to write in" I signed.

"Oh I see!" She said. I put my hand down on the floor and felt something pierce my palm. "Oh no! I'm sorry glass fell in my room last night looks like I missed a piece!" She said taking my hand. 

I just smiled. She took the glass out and bandaged my hand. 'Is she trying to look for something? My blood is still a weird pink tint and can turn purple but it didn't happen this time luckily if it did I'm sure she wouldn't've hesitated to reveal her identity' I thought.

She showed me to my room that was not far from hers she said she would check in on me from time to time.

'I hope Zenitsu is alright' I thought while frowning. 'But I have to meet up with Tengen and the others Tomorrow I wonder how they're doing' I thought.

I stood up and went over to the door. As I opened it I saw a girl on the other side. "Um hello I don't mean to intrude but your friend Zenko disappeared she was injured but then she was just gone! She made Warabihime mad so I think that's why" The girl said. 

I frowned and nodded. "I noticed Warabihime has taken a liking into you... don't take it for granted because there are many girls who wish they were you because of it! But that's all stay safe!" She said before leaving.

'HE'S GONE!! WHERE DID HE GO!?' I thought. I rushed over o my bag and took out my book then ripped a piece of paper out. 'I have to write to Tengen anyway but his is bad Where could he have gone!? If that demon really took him where did she take him!?' I thought.

I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around and punched the person. "OW!! STOP IT'S ME!!" Yoriichi yelled.

I shook my head. "First of all you were way too loud! second of all what did I say about sneaking up on me like that!" I signed.

"What is this place anyways!" Yoriichi said. "This is the red light district I'm on a mission right now and there's a demon here!" I signed.

"Oh I thought you were playing dress up or something" Yoriichi said pointing at my clothes. "NO! I have to wear this as a disguise!" I signed.

"Wait did you come here alone?" Yoriichi asked. I shook my head. "Long story short I almost got kidnapped by one of the Hashira who wanted me to go on this mission with him but then Tanjiro stopped him and now him and his friends are on the mission too" I signed. 

"So you still got kidnapped?" Yoriichi said. "Well not really because after I went willingly" I signed. 

"But the other demon slayer that went undercover with me here is now missing. A girl told me it may have been because he made the demon here mad" I signed. 

"He?" Yoriichi said. "Yeah he's disguised as a girl" I signed. I paused when the door opened. I looked over at Yoriichi. 

"She can't hear or see me so act like I'm not here" Yoriichi said. "Hi! I just wanted to see how you settled in! Is the room okay?" Warabihime said.

I smiled and grabbed my notebook. "The room is good! I hope I get to stay here longer!" I wrote. "Of course! It's getting  bit late so lights out at 9!" She said before leaving.

"I said to act like I wasn't here" Yoriichi said. I rose my eyebrow. "Look at your hand" Yoriichi said. 

I gave him a nervous smile and let go of his arm. "Did I do that the whole time...." I signed. "Yes it hurt and what happened to your hand?" Yoriichi said. 

"I cut it on glass. It healed but I have to keep it wrapped up or I'll look suspicious but I can't worry about that right now all I have to do is tell Tengen that I found the demon" I signed. 

__________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈