𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53

Lilo ran into my room and crawled under my covers. 'Huh?' I thought. Sanemi ran into my room. "Y/n don't lie did Megumi come in here?" Sanemi asked.

I shook my head. Sanemi sighed and reached under the blanket then dragged Lilo out. "LET ME GO!!" Lilo yelled.

Lilo kicked Sanemi in the face making him let go of him. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" He yelled  going to punch Lilo.

'Oh no' I thought. Lilo dodged him and punched him. 'Why is this happening in my room?' I thought. 

"HEY!! STOP FIGHTING!!" Shinobu yelled running into the room with everyone else. They had to break up the fight and luckily my room wasn't ruined.

"SHINAZUGAWA ACT LIKE A REAL ADULT AND DON'T FIGHT KIDS!!" Shinobu screamed. Lilo snickered.

"MEGUMI DON'T FIGHT WITH SHINAZUGAWA EITHER YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MANAGE YOUR ANGER!!" Shinobu yelled.

"Kay" Lilo said. "Okay" Sanemi said. "But Sanemi said he was gonna kill me" Lilo said. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID BRAT" Sanemi yelled.

"NO!!" Lilo yelled. "I'm sick of you two! Megumi go to your room and don't leave until dinner! Sanemi stay away from Megumi!" Shinobu said. 

Lilo stormed out of the room. "GO!" Shinobu said to Sanemi. He rolled his eyes and left. "Are you okay?" Shinobu asked me.

I nodded. "Come bet me if something like this happens again okay!" Shinobu said. I nodded. 'I'm gonna go see Tanjiro' I thought getting up.

I went into the room he was staying in and sat down in the chair next to him. 'I know he can't hear me because I can't talk but I hope he's okay' I thought.

I laid my head down on the and closed my eyes. 'Wake up soon Tanjiro' I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TANJIRO'S POV

'What was that dream I just had that man had the same Hanafuda earrings as me but I don't understand what that was?' I thought.

I felt the atmosphere change around me and I looked around to see a bridge. 'I can finally control my actions again' I thought. 

I stood up and started walking across the bridge I started to hear a voice as I walked closer. I looked to see there was stands.

'Hey wait it's him again! but who is he talking to?' I thought walking closer. My eyes widened when I saw Y/n.

Then I realized that they couldn't see me. I waved my hand in front of her face but she completely ignored me.

"Can I have a donut" Y/n signed. 'what but I can't understand sign language' I thought. "What I already gave you 3 you're not getting anymore" He said.

"Hmph" Y/n hummed. Y/n sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?" Y/n signed. "No" The man said. "No it smells familiar..." Y/n signed.

"Oh my god okay here have the donut" He said holding it out to her. Y/n happily took the donut and ate it.

"Yoriichi today Lilo and Sanemi started fighting in my room!" Y/n signed. 'Who's Lilo?' I thought. "I'm not surprised" Yoriichi said.

"Luckily my room is still okay it's where I sleep" Y/n signed. "Seriously?" Yoriichi said. "Yes" Y/n signed. 

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "I think someone else is here" Y/n signed. "No I would know" Yoriichi said.

"Yet you can't dodge a single punch right?" Y/n signed. "Yes I can!" Yoriichi said. Y/n punched Yoriichi.

'This isn't how we raised her!😑' I thought. "Why didn't you dodge!?" Y/n signed. "Because I didn't want to" Yoriichi said.

"Or its because your old" Y/n signed. "It's not my fault kids are like the spawn of Satan" Yoriichi said. 'HUH!?' I thought.

"That's not true!" Y/n signed. "Then what are you supposed to be!?" Yoriichi said. "A perfect angel who everyone loves! And the strongest demon to ever exist!!" Y/n signed.

"No you're not" Yoriichi said. "I conquered the sun the minute I became a demon! but that bean headed bozo Muzan still can't even handle a lick of sunshine!" Y/n signed. 'Periodt🙂' I thought.

"wha- where did you learn this language!?" Yoriichi said. Y/n pointed at Yoriichi. "HUH!? oh wait when I was insulting that rat" Yoriichi said.

"He's not a rat!" Y/n signed. 'Rat?' I thought. "Yes he is!" Yoriichi said. "Giyu is not a rat! you sound like Shinobu!" Y/n signed.

"Shinobu is a good person then" Yoriichi said. Y/n sighed. "It's true you need to learn from us!" Yoriichi said. 

Y/n stopped and shook her head. "Yoriichi there's someone else here I swear there is!!" Y/n signed. 

"No there isn't" Yoriichi said. "Yeah I'm gonna look at the bridge come on!" Y/n signed before getting up and running over to the bridge.

I froze when he gave me a side glance before standing up and going over to the bridge. 'Does he know I'm here no maybe I'm seeing things!!' I thought getting up and running over to the bridge.

I hesitantly waved my hand in front of his face. "There's no one here" Yoriichi said. "Yes there is!!" Y/n signed.

Y/n looked over the edge of the bridge and pointed. "What?" Yoriichi said looking over the edge. "Can I get another fish?" Y/n signed.

"What!? no!! are you crazy!?" Yoriichi said. "You can't have any animals from here anymore" Yoriichi said.

"Fine but I'm happy that I have Lilo" Y/n signed. "He literally the definition of disrespectful he rude to everyone and didn't he throw a knife at someone?" Yoriichi said.

'A KNIFE!?' I thought. "It didn't hit anyone though!" Y/n signed. "He still threw it" Yoriichi said. "He regrets it I know he does!" Y/n signed.

"He probably wishes he could do it again" Yoriichi said. "No!" Y/n signed. "I bet he's gonna have to get anger management classes" Yoriichi said.

"Maybe" Y/n signed. "Also Yoriichi what's a hoe?" Y/n signed. 'How does she know that word?' I thought.

"Um I don't know" Yoriichi said. "Oh okay... can I have a donut?" Y/n signed. "Stop asking for donuts" Yoriichi said.

"Can I have a brownie?" Y/n signed. "Aren't you full you ate 4 donut's already" Yoriichi  said. "I have 4 stomachs" Y/n signed.

"No you're to small" Yoriichi said. "You're too... weird!" Y/n signed. "You couldn't even think of an insult" Yoriichi said. shaking his head.

"Yes I could you red headed weirdo!!" Y/n signed. 'I feel attacked💀' I thought. "You just insulted half of your family" Yoriichi said.

"I didn't mean to!!" Y/n signed. "Too late if you insult your families hair you go to hell" Yoriichi said. 

Y/n's eye's widened and she shook her head. "Sorry I don't make the rules" Yoriichi said. "You're a liar! you old man go back to your nursery home!" Y/n signed.

"Go back to your crib" He said raising his eyebrow. Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. 'This is a really weird dream to be honest' I thought.

____________________________

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈