𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41

GIYU'S POV

During the past few days since that night Y/n hasn't responded to anything unless she had to and she hasn't eaten anything at all.

The one particular thing I noticed was when I mentioned him she immediately stood up and left the room. She came back 1 hour later with puffy eyes but I didn't want to make it worse so I didn't say anything.

She also didn't sleep at all since then. To put it in short terms she looked miserable. and that's something that's clearly not normal for her.

I'm pretty sure it had to do with what everyone in the village was talking about and I was right apparently there was some sort of fight but the weird part was they said she was with a man who had maroon hair and Hanafuda earrings.

That would be Tanjiro's description but Tanjiro's in a coma so it's not him. The only explanation is... ghost is real.

Then again that's most likely not true it could've just been some random guy She's most likely just traumatized. (My guy does everything to tell himself that Yoriichi isn't real a moment of silence for when he finds out he's real😔)

"Y/n you have to eat" I said. Y/n ignored me and stayed on her bed and drew what ever she was drawing.

I sat down on the edge of her bed and sighed. "Can you please tell me what happened that's making you so upset" I asked.

She ignored me and started aggressively erasing her mistake. "Well aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten in days" I asked.

Y/n closed her sketchbook and put it away then got off the bed and went over to mine and sat down.

'She seriously went to my bed and she's not even sleeping she's just sitting on the bed' I thought.

"I'm so done with this were leaving tomorrow" I said before leaving the room.

*TIME SKIP TO TOMMOROW BECAUSE THIS PLACE SUCKS!🙂*

Y/N'S POV

We were on the way home and I left that village so fast. "You should've eaten before we left" Giyu said.

I ignored him and walked ahead so I wouldn't have to hear him. I speed walked towards the butterfly mansion as soon as I saw it.

"Why are you walking so fast?" I heard Tomioka say. As soon as we reached the door someone kicked it open.

"WHAT IN TARNATION!!" Shinobu yelled. "We were on a mission" Tomioka said. "THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!" Shinobu yelled.

I walked into the house as Shinobu continued yelling at Tomioka. I bumped into someone and I looked up to see Obanai.

"Oh you're back" He said. I blinked then walked past him. I went into my room and sat on the bed and stared down at the sheets.

SHINOBU'S POV

"What's wrong with Y/n?" Obanai asked. "Oh she came back? I didn't see her" Kyojuro said. "She just left so I didn't get to talk to her" I said.

"Tomioka why aren't you saying anything? you were with her" Muchiro said. I narrowed my eyes at Tomioka.

I rose my eyebrow after Tomioka explained. "Why didn't you guys just both patrol in the village?" I asked.

"Because it's easier to patrol in two places at once" I said. "So Y/n basically got attacked twice and you still patrolled in separate places!?" I said.

"Well the first time that demon didn't do anything right? but the second time in the village something happened so that's on you sorry" Muchiro said.

"And you said she wouldn't talk about her weir ghost friend? what are you insinuating? That the ghost is actually real?" Obanai asked.

"It could be true! I mean Y/n is at a young age where she is prone to spirits attaching to her! It makes sense right?" Mitsuri said.

"No I'm not into that ghost stuff I'm not trying to get some creepy ghost attached to me too" Obanai said.

"I just don't think that he's real he just seems like some imaginary friend Y/n made up" Tomioka said. "But you said that people saw him right? he even has Tanjiro's description like Y/n said" I said.

"I don't know I just kind of assumed that it was some random guy and Y/n got traumatized by it" Tomioka said. "Well this is clearly your fault!" I said.

"What?" I said. "She refuses to eat and sleep! but now that she's home she'll feel better!" I said. "If it's about her imaginary friend then she won't" Muchiro said.

"Your lucky I'm not gonna kill you because you made her cry!" I yelled at Tomioka. "We should just leave her alone for now! it's best to not make her feel worse" Kyojuro said.

"But she hasn't eaten in days! or slept at all!" Mitsuri said. "Does she even need food?" Obanai said.

"That's not the point! she usually always asks for donuts! and she likes to sleep!" I said. "I know why she's not sleeping. It's because she visits her ghost friend when she sleeps" Muchiro said.

"Wait you actually remembered that?" Obanai asked. "Yeah I guess" Muchiro said looking up. "So we can't make her sleep but maybe we can make her eat!" I said.

"Not donuts or cookies but actual food might work" Mitsuri said. "Ok lets be honest out of everyone here who does Y/n seem to like the most" I said.

"Why don't we all try!" Kyojuro said. "No" Obanai said. "Yes! we should all contribute to this!" Mitsuri said. "Okay" Obanai said. (See how quick he changed his mind😏)

OBANAI'S POV

I went into Y/n's room to see she was just sitting on her bed doing nothing. "Are you okay?" I asked.

To my surprise she completely ignored me. I walked up to her and shook her shoulder. "Mmm" Y/n hummed shrugging my hand off.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Listen can you just get over your weird ghost friend?! You're most likely making yourself sick! You don't sleep or eat anything! Quit this moody behavior if I'm being honest you acting like this is more annoying than you being an energetic brat!" I said.

Y/n looked up at me with a death glare. "You weren't there so you wouldn't get it. He's not weird at all he helped me and I didn't even tell him thank you for the past days since that night I haven't seen him at all I haven't even gone to sleep because I'm scared I'll accidentally go there. So go away so I can do it" Y/n signed before laying down.

'Jeez okay I'll leave' I thought leaving the room.

_________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading today's chapter! I wasn't feeling well so this chapter was posted at a different time then when I normally post! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈