𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 70

"HEY Y/N!! LILO!! LET'S GO!!" I heard Shinobu yell. I went out to the hallway. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Into town to get some things!" Aoi said. "Can I stay here please" Lilo said. "No lets go! You guys can't stay here forever!" Shinobu said. 

We went into town and Lilo kept looking around suspiciously. "Lilo have you ever been to a town like this?" Shinobu asked. 

Lilo shook his head. "My parents would usually go but mostly my father" Lilo said looking down. "It's okay! I barely went into town much too!" I said. 

"It will be fun look around! Y/n Lilo stay together! this will be enough for you two!" Aoi said handing us a few dollars.

I looked to see I got 80 dollars. "Yay! thank you we'll stay together!" I said before putting the money in my bag.

We started looking around and Lilo suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Let's go this way" He said grabbing my hand and turning around. 

"Why?" I asked. "I just don't want to go that way" Lilo said. I turned around and looked but didn't see anything unusual.

'that was Weird' I thought. "Hey look! a pet store you can get a collar for Friday there!" Lilo said. "Oh yeah!" I said entering the shop.

"Hello! are you guys looking for anything specific?" The worker asked. "A collar for my cat Friday!" I said. 

"You can pick out a collar and we'll put his name and address on it just incase he gets lost!" The worker said. 

"Okay thank you!" I said. We started looking for a collar for Friday. I noticed someone else come into the store but didn't think anything of it. 

"Hey what about this one" Lilo said pointing at a purple collar with moons on them. "I like that one it's look good on him" I said.

We went over to the worker and told them the address which they obviously said they wouldn't tell anyone else and told us we could come back 20 minutes while they made it. 

"Where do you want to go next?" I asked. "Can we go to the art store?" Lilo asked. "Yeah! I need new art supplies anyway!" I said. 

We went to the art store near by and we got a few paints, canvases, new brushes, and clay. "Is this enough?" I asked. 

Lilo nodded. we went to pay for it all. "Hey where are your parents?" The worker asked. Me and Lilo looked at each other then back at the worker. 

"Dead" Lilo said. "HUH!? Are you serious!?" The worker said. "Yeah my dad died from sickness and my mom died because of a demon" I said. 

"Both my parents died because of demons" Lilo said. "I'm sorry f-for asking it's on the house!" The worker said putting all the supplies in a bag and handing it to us.

"Thank you so much! my mother loved painting!" Lilo said while taking the bag. "Bye! thank you!" I said before leaving.

As soon as we got a pretty far distance we started bursting out laughing. "I feel bad!" I said while laughing. 

"All this free stuff will make you feel better!" Lilo said. "What are you guys up to?" We heard some say. We turned around to see it was Aoi. 

"Aoi! guess what!" I said. "We were at the art shop and the worker asked where our parents were!" Lilo said. 

"What did you say?" Aoi asked. "Dead! then they gave us all of this stuff for free!" I said. "Wha- imagine how that worker felt!" Aoi said. 

"Imagine how we feel about our dead parents!" I said. "Y/n we have to go get the collar now!" Lilo said. 

"Oh you got one for Friday" Aoi said. "Yeah come on!" I said. We went back to the shop and got the collar. 

"It looks really nice! I think it will look good on Friday!" Aoi said. "We have to leave right?" Lilo said. 

"Yeah we're all done shopping! Shinobu is waiting for us!" Aoi said. "Yes" I heard Lilo whisper. "Lilo do you not like being out in public?" Aoi asked. 

"Um I do I just feel kind of nervous being out" Lilo said. "Well it's okay! we're having dinner as soon as we get back because it's pretty late" Aoi said. 

"YAY!" I cheered. We went back to the butterfly mansion and had dinner then it was time fore bed. 

Lilo ran into my room and jumped onto my bed. "HEY!!" Shinobu yelled running into the room.

"No! can he please stay here with me!" I said. "You guys have been together the whole day!" Shinobu said.

"Please!" I said. "Okay! but you have to go to sleep!" Shinobu said. "Okay!" I said. He crawled under the cover next to me and stared up at the ceiling. 

"Hey Lilo? how come you never went to town?" I asked. "Um... I wasn't really allowed because my parents didn't want me to get lost" Lilo said. 

"Did you have siblings?" I asked. "Yeah one older brother he was really nice but I at least still have one more relative alive so I'm happy about that" Lilo said. 

"I'm sure you'll get to see Lady Tamayo soon and she'll be happy to know you're okay" I said. "I hope I do" Lilo said. 

"Good night Lilo" I said. "Good night Y/n" Lilo said.

______________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈