𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Obanai was sleeping. 'I hope he didn't stay up too late' I thought.

I raised my eyebrow when I heard a thump at the foot of my bed. I looked over to see a boy around my age with blue eyes and dark hair that was in a long ponytail.

And he was really pretty. 'Is this the person coming into my room at night?' I thought cocking my head to the side.

I crawled over to the foot of my bed and smiled at him. I was caught off guard when he suddenly hugged me.

That's when I noticed he was soaking wet. "WHAT THE HELL!!" Obanai yelled. The boy pulled me away from Obanai and glared at him.

That's when I noticed that Lilo wasn't in his fish tank. "PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS IS THE PERSON COMING INTO YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT!?" Obanai yelled.

The boy glared at Obanai. My eyes widened and I looked back at the tank. "LILO!!?" I signed. "WHAT!!?" Obanai yelled eyes wide.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS YELLI- HUH!!?" Shinobu yelled. "WHO IS THAT!!?" Shinobu yelled. "SHE JUST CALLED HIM LILO!!?" Obanai yelled.

"THE FISH!!?" Shinobu yelled. He grabbed my hand and ran out of the room right past Shinobu. "HEY SOMEONE STOP THEM!!" Shinobu yelled.

Kyojuro, Mitsuri, Sanemi, Muchiro, and Giyu ran out of the dining room and blocked the hallway. "Um who is that!?" Mitsuri said.

"Lilo?" I signed. "Yes?" He said. 'HE CAN TALK!?' I thought, eyes wide. "THE FUCKING FISH!!?" Sanemi yelled.

Lilo glared at Sanemi and put his hands over my ears. "Don't use such foul language in front of Y/n" Lilo said.

"So Y/n picks a fish and of course that fish turns out to be some sort of person!?" Kyojuro said. "I KNEW THAT FISH WAS SUS!!" Muchiro yelled.

"I'm not even surprised at this point," Giyu said. "Oh my gosh! He's adorable!!" Mitsuri said. "Wait... but how is this fish a human?" Muchiro asked.

"I'm a demon" Lilo said. "What was that you said yesterday? oh right! "No way a demon get in here!"" Obanai said narrowing his eyes at Shinobu.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! WHAT IN THE PETER PIPER PICKED A PEPPER IS GOING ON!!?" Shinobu yelled eyes wide.

"So we kill him, he's a demon!" Sanemi yelled. "M'M!!" I hummed while shaking my head. "But he isn't a threat right!?" Mitsuri said, putting her hands out.

"He's an intruder!!" Sanemi argued. "But if he wanted to hurt any of us! He would've done it way before!" Kyojuro said.

"True..." Sanemi said looking to the side. "Well he's still a demon which mean we need to talk to him" Obanai said grabbing Lilo's arm.

Lilo turned around and put his hand up to Obanai's face making water spray out and hit Obanai's face.

Obanai's snake quickly went up my arm and to my neck as Obanai got sprayed with water. Lilo went to take the snake off me but I stopped him.

"It's okay!" I signed. "Okay um... can you please  just come with us into the dining room over there so we can ask you a few questions? we won't hurt you" Obanai said.

Lilo stared at him for a second. "No😑" Lilo said. "Listen here you little shit we're trying to be nice! You're the one who was in her room and posing as a fish!" Obanai said.

"I'll go if Y/n comes with me," Lilo said. "I'll go, it's fine" I signed. We went into the dining room and sat down.

Lilo glared at Giyu who was sitting next to me. "Lets swap spots" Lilo said. I nodded and swapped spots with him and now I was sitting next to Lilo and Mitsuri.

"First of all, how did you become a demon?" Shinobu asked. "Do you know who Lady Tamayo is?" Lilo asked.

"Yes," Shinobu said. "I'm her descendant centuries ago Muzan turned Lady Tamayo into a demon and killed her husband but her son was saved. A few months ago my family was killed by demons and Lady Tamayo saved me. I was injured and I think she somehow turned me into a demon while I was in a coma. When I woke up I got scared and ran away" Lilo said.

"But how did you get into the dream world?" I signed. "I turned into a fish when I was in a lake and made a portal to the dream world while I was swimming. I thought it would be easier to escape this place" Lilo said.

"But then why did you go with Y/n?" Giyu asked. "Because she was nice to me," Lilo said, fiddling with his fingers.

"And how old are you?" Shinobu asked. "8" Lilo said. "Well you're not a threat at all so you can stay here with us! But you can't keep going round leaving trails of water everywhere! use a towel!!" Shinobu said, throwing a towel at him.

"And also you were in that fishy water so take a shower and I'll bring you some new clothes" Shinobu said.

"So what's your real name?" I signed. "Megumi Nishikawa," He said. "Okay Nishikawa I-" He cut me off.

"Just call me Megumi or Lilo I'm okay with whatever you want!" Lilo said. "Okay then Lilo!" I signed.

Lilo had to go and take a shower because Shinobu made him so I just went into my room and waited for him.

"Why do you look upset?" Giyu said. "I'm not upset I'm just surprised and overwhelmed you know" I signed.

"How did you not notice that there was something wrong with him?" Giyu asked. I shrugged. "I knew fish didn't usually act like he does but I just ignored it because of how much I liked him" I signed.

"Whatever," Giyu said, shaking his head. "Why are you here?" We looked at the door to see Lilo glaring at Giyu.

"Because we're talking," Giyu said, raising his eyebrow. Lilo walked over and sat down between me and Giyu.

"Um I'm leaving," Tomioka said. "That's what I thought" Lilo mumbled while glaring at Giyu as he left the room.

Lilo turned to me and smiled. 'Woah bipolar!' I thought. "I'm sorry that Sanemi tried to kill you earlier" I signed.

"Don't apologize for something you shouldn't apologize for," Lilo said while glaring at me. I frowned and nodded.

He gave me a worried look. "I didn't mean to glare at you!" Lilo said while frowning. "It's okay!" I signed.

He suddenly hugged me. 'He really does that quickly, it's kind of like a jump scare in a way' I thought.

"Lilo, aren't you tired and hungry? all you ate was fish food and we have breakfast" I signed. "Okay," Lilo said.

__________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈