𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 98

AUTHOR'S POV

"Y/n hey are you okay?" Sanemi asked asked she started to wake up. "We... have to... get Muzan... we need to kill him..." Y/n said weakly.

"No you're not well you can't okay..." Muichiro said. "We have to go now" Gyomei said. Muichiro picked Y/n up and put her on his back.

"Okay let's go" Genya said. Muichiro felt someone pulling his hair. "Muichiro Muichiro......" Y/n whispered.

"Yes Y/n are you okay?" Muichiro asked. "Your hair it's so soft like Yoriichi's.... I want Yoriichi" Y/n whispered as tears filled her eyes.

"She's crying!" Muichiro yelled. "Why!?" Genya yelled eyes wide. "I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S SICK USE YOUR BRAIN" Sanemi yelled.

"No she's asking for-" Muichiro stopped. 'But I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone...' Muichiro thought.

He sighed. "She's asking for Yoriichi" Muichiro said. "Who's that?" Genya asked. "Wait... I heard her say something about who ever that is to the demon!" Sanemi said.

"It must be someone close to him but who is that" Gyomei said. "He's ghost I saw Y/n talking about him in the at the swordsman village! I asked her and she told me I wasn't supposed to tell anyone" Muichiro said.

"WHAT!? YOU KNOW WHO HE IS AND I DON'T THIS IS CRAZY!! SHE DOESN'T TRUST ME!!" Sanemi yelled.

"That isn't important right now" Gyomei said while raising his eyebrow. "So I'm the only one who's never heard of this person? wow" Genya said.

"Well what do we do!?" Sanemi said. "We could use a Ouija board" Muichiro said. Sanemi stopped and turned around.

"Yes Muichiro Look here let me just pull it out of my ass and we can SIT HERE AND SUMMON A FUCKING GHOST!!" Sanemi yelled.

"Shinobu does it she just pulls things from abyss" Muichiro said. "We're wasting time! there are people dying we can't keep arguing like thi-" Gyomei stopped when the floor suddenly violently shook.

"what was that?" Sanemi said eyes wide. Y/n pushed herself off Muichiro's back. "Y/n!" Muichiro said eyes wide.

"We need to leave... the building... is collapsing" Y/n said weakly. "How do you know?" Gyomei asked.

"All the shaking? but technically it could've been anything it was happening before right?" Genya said.

"I think we should listen to her" Sanemi said. "Why are you agreeing all of a sudden?" Muichiro asked.

"I'm not allowed to?" Sanemi said. "No but you agreed pretty quickly" Genya said. "Yeah are you hiding something?" Muichiro said while raising his eyebrow.

"Oh come on! I'm not hiding anything! I'm just trying to calm here like Y/n!" Sanemi said while pointing at her.

Y/n stared at him then sat up. "Come on lets go Y/n said while punching the air. "She literally could not care less about what you're saying" Muichiro said.

"Okay fine! She has the mark! she had it the whole time and we never noticed!" Sanemi said. "Are you sure?" Gyomei asked.

"Yeah I mean she looks like she's dying" Muichiro said while poking Y/n. "I'm just telling you what I know okay!" Sanemi said.

The building shook again. "Okay! let's go!" Muichiro said. "STAY STILL!!" Y/n yelled suddenly. "OKAY! WHICH ONE IS IT BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SHIT!!" Sanemi said.

They all stopped when the building started rumbling and a giant shield formed around them making all the light disappear.

"Hey what happened!?"

"I can't see!"

"Is this how Y/n feels wow"

"It's okay guys just stay calm!"

That's when they felt themselves being tossed around as the build around them collapsed. "OW!! MY ARM!!" Genya yelled.

"STOP YOU'RE IN MY PERSONAL SPACE!!" Sanemi yelled while pushing Muichiro off of him. "I CAN'T HELP IT!!" Muichiro yelled. "Ow..." Gyomei said as they were all on top of him.

Then the shield went upside down and Gyomei started crushing them. "AAAH!! OH MY GOD!!" Genya yelled.

"AH!! I'M DYING I CAN SEE THE LGHT!! I SEE IT!! MOTHER IS THAT YOU!!" Sanemi yelled. "Who said you were going to heaven?" Muichiro said.

"Oh I'm sorry" Gyomei said while moving off of them. That's when they noticed all the noise stopped and they weren't moving anymore.

"It's stopped..." Genya said. "Hey guys where's Y/n?" Muichiro said. That's when the shield disappeared and and Y/n dropped down onto them.

"Oh wow that felt like a small feather falling on me" Sanemi said. "Ow" Y/n said while frowning. Muichiro stood up and looked around at the rubble.

"The building it's all broken...." Muichiro said. Sanemi stood up. "Oh shit forget about the building look we're in the city!" Sanemi said eyes wide.

"CAW!! THERE'S STILL AN HOUR AND A HALF UNTL SUNRISE!! CAW!!" A crow squawked. That's when they could see Muzan break out from under the rubble from a distance.

Y/n was about to run over to Muzan but Muichiro grabbed her. "Life is too short" Muichiro said. "THAT'S WHY I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!" Y/n yelled.

"Now leave this to us" Gyomei said. "Yeah leave this to the hashira's okay" Sanemi said. "Muichiro come on we have to go" Gyomei said.

"He's right I can stay with Y/n" Genya said. Muichiro frowned and looked at Y/n then Muzan. "I'm convinced she's the one we have to worry about... I'll come help later" Muichiro said.

"Okay stay safe" Gyomei said before heading to fight Muzan with Sanemi. Y/n turned to Muichiro.

"Come on Mui! you know your my favorite Hashira" Y/n said before hugging him. "No let's go" Muichiro said before grabbing Y/n.

They left with some Kakushi and tried to help the injured people. "we can't help all these demon slayers and keep people out of city like this we have to let some people go..." One of the Kakushi said.

"No here!" Y/n said before cutting her hand. She grabbed a bowl and put some blood inside. "Here give this to the injured people!"

The Kakushi looked at Muichiro and he nodded. The Kakushi just pointed at the now healed person eyes wide.

"Yeah it's creepy I know" Muichiro said. "I'LL GIVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU NEED JUST ASK FOR IT!" Y/n yelled.

"I don't think that's a good idea-" Genya stopped when Y/n glared at him. "I'll help everyone! you only need one drop and a person will be healed so take as much as you want!" Y/n said.

_________________________

I'm gonna end this chapter here because I don't want you guys to wait longer! THANK YOU FOR READING TODAY'S CHAPTER! UNTIL NEX TIME! SEE YA!😈