𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44

I went into the dining room and sat down a shiver went down my spine as I felt another presence in the room.

"Y/n! Sanemi is here remember him!" Shinobu said. "Mhm" I hummed. I looked at Sanemi and gave him a nervous smile.

'Scary!😢' I thought. "Hey watch Y/n for a second I forgot something!" Shinobu said before running out of the room.

'NO COME BACK!!' I thought eyes wide. Sanemi looked at me and I quickly looked away. 'Where did everyone go!?' I thought.

"Want some Ohagi?" I signed before holding a plate out to him. "Yeah..." He said taking the plate.

SHINOBU'S POV

I walked back into the dining room and saw Y/n and Sanemi weren't in there. That's when I heard laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" I heard someone laugh. I followed the sound into one of the rooms and peeked in to see Tomioka covered in water and Sanemi and Y/n laughing at him. 

"HAHAHAHA!!" I laughed while pointing at Tomioka. "What did I do to deserve this?" Tomioka said.

"Breathe" Sanemi said. "Now he's really the water Hashira!" Y/n signed. "That was a good one" Sanemi said patting Y/n's head.

OBANAI'S POV

During these past days Y/n has been with Sanemi 24/7 and it's concerning to be honest. And it's scary how Y/n points at one of us then draws something and they start laughing.

"Y/n we've been wanting to ask you something for a while now" Mitsuri said. "Hmm?" Y/n hummed. 

"Out of everyone in this room who do you like the most. Y/n looked around then pointed at Sanemi.

"WHAT!!?" Shinobu yelled. "SHE NEVER EVEN MENTIONED HIM BEFORE 2 DAYS AGO!!" She yelled.

"Exactly...." I mumbled. "Ayo what was that Obanai?" Muchiro said. "I didn't say anything" I said looking to the side.

"It's okay guys not everyone can be me" Sanemi said. "At least it's not Tomioka" Shinobu said. "It is" Y/n signed.

Y/N'S POV

"No! Y/n come here!" Shinobu said waving me over. I went over to her. "I swear I caught Tomioka trying to smuggle kids in to his basement" Shinobu whispered.

I looked at Tomioka. "I'll go with Muchiro! I almost never hang out with him!" I signed. "See ya guys" Muchiro said running over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Please don't burn down a house or something!" Shinobu said. "Not making any promises" Muchiro said before we left the room.

"Come on I want to show you my fish Lilo" I signed. "You got a fish?" Muchiro said. I nodded. The fish narrowed his eyes at Muchiro.

"I don't get it why is Lilo so upset?" I signed. "He's probably just moody nice looking fish tho" Muchiro said putting his finger on the glass.

Lilo stopped narrowing his eyes at Muchiro. "Hey when do you think Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke will wake up they've been asleep for a long time" I signed.

"Who?" Muchiro said cocking his head to the side. I just silently laughed. "Lets play hide and seek outside!" Muchiro said.

"In the garden?" I signed. He nodded. We went outside and Muchiro was it. 'This is gonna be so easy!' I thought hiding in the bushes.

A few minutes later Muchiro still hadn't found me. 'Wait I didn't even hide in a super hard hiding place' I thought. 

"Y/n why are you behind the bushes?" Muchiro said peeking over. "We were playing hide and seek" I signed.