𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

"It's okay she's really nice" I signed. Tanjiro gave me a confused look. 'Oh I don't think he knows sign language' I thought.

"Anyways! Kamado can stay at my estate!" Shinobu said smiling. "HUH!?" Tanjiro said. "Okay! take him now!" Shinobu said.

TIMESKIP!!

As we got to the butterfly estate I ran inside the garden. "Is it okay if we enter!!" They asked Kanao.

Kanao stayed silent and just smiled. I turned to them and nodded. "Uh okay!" The demon slayer said. "HEY OVER HERE!" Aoi yelled.

We went inside and to the infirmary to hear someone screaming. "Ugh seriously" Aoi mumbled storming into the infirmary.

"HEY JUST TAKE THE MEDICINE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!" Aoi yelled. "NOOO!! IT TASTES DISGUSTING!!" The boy yelled.

"ZENITSU!!?" Tanjiro yelled. "T-Tanjiro..... AAAH!! PLEASE HELP ME!! I GOT STABBED BY THAT STINKY SPIDER AND NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME DRINK THIS MEDICINE!!" Zenitsu yelled.

'Loud' I thought putting my hands over my ears. "Aoi I'm going to the garden" I signed. "NO WAIT!! I HAVE TO CHECK YOUR LEG!!" Aoi yelled.

I nodded and sat on the bed. "Your leg is still a bit white here drink this!!" Aoi yelled handing me the drink.

"Look Zenitsu! we can drink it together!!" I wrote. "Hmmm.... okay" Zenitsu said picking his cup up. I counted down from three with my fingers and we both drank it at one.

"That was so gross!!" Zenitsu said. "See!! she listens!!" Aoi said patting my head. "B-but I did it too!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"She did it without complaining!!" Aoi said pointing a finger at Zenitsu. "I STILL DID IT!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Come on Y/n get up Tanjiro has to sleep here" Aoi said. "Aww but I like this bed" I signed. Aoi shook her head as I jumped off and walked out of the room.

'I'll meet Kanao now' I thought walking into the garden. "Kan-" I stopped midway when I saw a butterfly on the ground.

'Oooh this one's wings are red pretty!' I thought kneeling down and inspecting the butterfly. "Y/n how can you be a demon slayer if you get so distracted?" Kanao said sitting down next to me. 

"Hmm?" I hummed glancing at her. "You're so invested in butterflies you always stop when you see one" Kanao said.

"I like them! I also like cats! and Obanai's snake but he doesn't like when I touch him" I signed. "Hmm yeah" Kanao said. I sat up straight when the butterfly flew away.

"Kanao that demon Nezuko is nice! she hugged me when I went to help her!" I signed. "She did?" Kanao said. 

"Yeah she looks familiar and so does Tanjiro... maybe I saw them before I lost my memory" I signed. "You think so?" Kanao asked.

I nodded. 'It's kind of scary how much Tanjiro looks like Yoriichi but it happens sometimes right?' I thought. 

"I wish I had butterfly wings" I signed laying back and staring up at a few butterflies flying above us. "You do why?" Kanao asked. 

"Why!? because they get to fly! and they look flamboyant while doing it!" I signed. "Not flamboyant!! you've been around Tengen too much!!" Kanao said laughing.

"He says it in every sentence!" I signed. "He must like that word!" Kanao said. I sat up again.

"Hey Kanao... who is Muzan Kibutsuji?" I signed. "Well... he's a monster who eats bad children!" Kanao said.

"He won't eat me right?" I signed. "Well you don't go to bed when your told... so maybe... HE'LL EAT YOU TOO!!" Kanao yelled jumping over and tickling me.

"NO!!" I signed while silently laughing.

TANJIRO'S POV

'Was that actually Y/n? Nezuko thought she was so maybe she is... but if she is then why didn't she say anything? she also lives here I'm guessing... so has she been here for the past two years?' I thought.

"Aoi can I ask? why doesn't Y/n talk?" I asked. She sighed. "Well Two years ago Shinobu found Y/n on the brink of death with her skull cracked. After she brought Y/n here we helped her and well we found out her vocal cords were damaged. Y/n doesn't remember anything about her life before so we took her in and she's been living with us. Y/n is super small for her age so we think she may have had a bad past where she wasn't nourished enough. But she's training to become a demon slayer and she's really strong so don't underestimate her!" Aoi said.

"Oh okay" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Tanjiro" Aoi said. "Yeah?" I said. "Please don't ask her about any of this she gets upset when people bring it up" Aoi said frowning. "Of course I won't" I said.

*THUMP*

We looked at he door to see Y/n. She signed some thing but I didn't understand what it was. "Y/N! AND YOU RAN ALL THE WAY HERE TOO!?" Aoi yelled.

Y/n nodded with a nervous smile. Aoi shook her head and put Y/n on the counter. "Your ankle is purple" Aoi said narrowing her eyes at her. 

"I'll wrap it up" Aoi said sighing. Y/n's eyes traveled around the room till they stopped at me. She stared at me for a few seconds before narrowing her eyes at me. 'Wow okay then' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

'He looks too much like Yoriichi there can only be one!' I thought narrowing my eyes at him. "Your leg is all wrapped so be careful now!" Aoi said. 

I nodded and jumped down from the counter. "I'm gonna go to sleep now!" I signed. "It's a bit early for that are you sure?" Aoi asked. I nodded and walked out of the room to my bedroom.

I jumped on the bed and began drifting off to sleep. 'So tired...' I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I felt the atmosphere around me change. "Are you gonna have another mental breakdown?" Yoriichi asked.

"No!" I signed rolling my eyes. "Not today" I signed. "Hmm alright! what's the news?" Yoriichi asked.

"There's a kid who brought a demon with him! he's staying at the butterfly mansion with the demon!" I signed. "Really..." Yoriichi said as his interest peaked.

"Yeah the demon girl was nice and she hugged me" I signed. "That's odd" He said. "I haven't really seen any demons but maybe there are more out there like her!" I signed.

"What will you do if you find one like her" Yoriichi asked. "I'll help them" I signed. "Yeah you should do that for yourself first..." Yoriichi mumbled. 

"Hmm?" I hummed. "I didn't say anything" Yoriichi said. 'Yeah sure' I thought. "Yeah okay" I signed. 

"So Yoriichi can I ask.... how old are you?" I signed. "80 years old" Yoriichi said looking to the side. "So you take the form of when you were younger?" I signed. 

"Yeah..." Yoriichi said. 'I feel like he's older than he's actually saying that he is' I thought suspiciously.

"So the kid that brought the demon looks like you he even has the Hanafuda earrings" I signed. "Its me I possessed him" Yoriichi said.

"That's not how possession works!" I signed. "You're like 5 you don't know anything about things like that!" Yoriichi said.

"We'll see old man" I signed narrowing my eyes at him.

_______________________________

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR 10k READS! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD NIGHT AND WEEK UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈