𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

I opened my eyes to see Yoriichi or that scary six eyed demon sitting down with his back facing me.

I creeped over and hesitantly poked him then moved backed a he turned to look at me. "Y/n? why are you crying?" Yoriichi asked me.

"An upper moon 3 demon attacked us then punched through my stomach and now I think I'm in a coma" I signed.

"Well at least you're stuck here with me" He said putting his hand on my head. I stared at him for a second before full on sobbing.

"I'm sorry I did not help by saying that" Yoriichi said. I wiped my tears away. "What do you even do here?" I signed.

He shrugged. "Why am I even asking you you're like 1000 years old" I signed. "And what did you get out of saying that?" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"The truth" I signed. "And I'm not that old like I said I'm 80" Yoriichi said. "Okay I believe you" I signed. "Thank you" He said. (This guy is actually like 500+ years old💀)

"But you're still an old man" I signed. "Yes but you didn't have to mention it" Yoriichi said. "I really did can't have you forgetting" I signed.

"hahaha😐"Yoriichi said. "Wow you elders really have no humor! what do you guys even joke about now? huh?" I signed.

"How small and annoying you kids are compared to how we were" Yoriichi said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not so funny when it happens to you right?" Yoriichi said. I punched him in the shoulder then crossed my arms and turned around.

"Are you done with your tantrum?" Yoriichi asked. I turned around and laid down. "Are you tired feel free to take a nap" Yoriichi said.

I sat up. "I can't sleep here" I signed. "Why not?" He asked. "You're here" I signed. "what's wrong with me!?" Yoriichi asked.

"You aren't deemed trustworthy yet!" I signed. "How am I not trustworthy!?" Yoriichi asked. "Every time you come to the human world or even when I come here! you get my attention in the scariest ways!" I signed.

"They're not that bad" Yoriichi said. "You literally made it seem like I was about to get kidnapped every time!!" I signed.

"Well yeah but we're here not in the human world!!" Yoriichi said. "I always pop up out of no where here too!!" I signed.

"Imagine how scary it would be to wake up and see someone come up out of nowhere I would have a heart attack and I'm 8!" I signed.

"Stay scared I guess and sleep deprived!" Yoriichi said. I groaned and laid down. "If I wake up and see you pop up out of nowhere I won't hesitate to hit you" I signed

"Okay!" He said putting his hands up in defense. I closed my eyes but furrowed my eyebrows as I felt Yoriichi's eyes on me.

I opened my eyes and punched him. "I didn't scare you!!" He said. "Stop looking at me!! and you're too close!!" I signed.

I rolled his eyes and walked over to the nearest stand. "Is this better!?" He said. I sat up. "Why don't you sleep!!" I signed.

"Not tired" He said. "You should try" I signed before laying down. "No thanks" I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see I was in a dark small room with just four walls and nothing else in it.

I stood up and ran to one of the walls and banged on it. Shivers went up my spine as I heard someone laughing.

I turned around to see red eyes in the dark corner of the room. I hugged my knees to my chest as I stared at them in fear.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard foot steps coming towards me and stop right in front of me. I opened my eyes to meet the red ones.

I froze in fear as a pale demon with dark hair stared back at me. "Wait! I remember you! you're that girl I made run away and hide from me! you obviously lost! but you came back wow!" He said smiling.

"Looks like you got your eyes back" He said tracing his nail around my eye. 'What is he talking about!!?' I thought.

"Oh don't worry I can't hurt you here! but when I find you in the real world that story all depends on you!" He said.

*FLASH*

I immediately sat up in fear. "Did you sleep well you were out for a while" Yoriichi said. I stayed silent and looked down.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm just still tired" I signed. "You want a brownie?" He asked holding out one to me.

I nodded and took it Then took a bite out of it. "You still look upset I just gave you a brownie" Yoriichi said.

"I'm just tired" I signed before stuffing the rest of the brownie in my mouth. "Tell me" Yoriichi said.

I sighed. "I just had a bad dream" I signed. "About?" He asked. "That I was stuck in this coma forever" I lied.

"I'm sure you'll wake up soon Y/n don't worry about it" Yoriichi said. "I know but I'm still scared" I signed.

"Of what?" Yoriichi asked. "What if they get mad at me" I signed. "For saving someone?" Yoriichi said.

I shrugged. "This is the least of what you should be worrying about" Yoriichi said. "Whatever you say" I signed.

I laid down. "So I know I said I wouldn't ask but what do you do for fun?" I signed. "Read" He said tossing me a book.

I sighed and put the book aside. 'This guy is seriously boring' I thought narrowing my eyes at him.

I walked over to one of the stands and grabbed a box of matches. I went over to Yoriichi and grabbed his book.

"Um I don't know if you noticed but I was reading that" Yoriichi said. I dropped the books on the ground lit the match and dropped it on the books.

He stared at the burning books in horror. "Why...." Yoriichi said. "Books are useful right?" I signed sitting in front of the fire.

"What do you mean they're on fire they're useless now!!" Yoriichi said. "I was kinda cold so I'm using them as a source of heat now" I signed.

"Wha- you know what go sit over there and think about what you did" He said. "I've done nothing wrong" I signed.

"Y/n this is the blade of truth and legend says that if you stab someone with it then ask them a question they'll tell the truth" Yoriichi said taking his blade out.

"I'm gonna go reflect on my actions instead" I signed before getting up and running over to a stand.

______________________________

Yeah so next chapter you guy are gonna see more of everyone in the "Real world" so stay tuned for that! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈