𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54

I opened my eyes and looked at Tanjiro to see his eyes moving a bit. My eyes widened to see Tanjiro's eyes open.

"Y/n? I just had a dream and you were in it" Tanjiro said. I made and O shape with my mouth. 'I had a dream too' I thought.

"Tanjiro you look like dad" I wrote. "I can't tell if that's good or bad" Tanjiro said. "Both" I wrote. "Wow okay" Tanjiro said.

"AAAAAAAH!!!!" I turned to see Kanao and one of the medics. "WHY DIDN'T YOU YELL THAT HE WOKE UP!!!" The medic screamed while shaking me.

"She's mute" Kanao said. "Oh.... that's very unfortunate I'm sorry..." The medic said. I just smiled. 'Feel guilty' I thought.

The medic started yelling out into the hall way so Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho would come. "Why is he so loud" I wrote.

"He's just um... like Lilo you know!" Kanao said. "AAAAAAAH!!!" Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi screamed. 'Loud' I thought.

"IT'S A GHOST!!!!" Kiyo yelled. "EXORCISE IT!!!" Sumi yelled. "That's Tanjiro" Kanao said. "Oh...." Naho said.

"Then what's that" I signed before pointing at someone with a blanket over them just standing at the door.

"AAAAAAH!! KILL IT!!" Kiyo yelled throwing a pillow at the person. "OW!! It's me!" Zenitsu said. "He woke up?" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah! he woke up really early luckily!" Naho said. "Inosuke did too but I'm pretty sure he's asleep right now" Aoi said.

"Oh... then I must be hallucinating that Inoskue is on the ceiling" Tanjiro said staring up. "KYAAAA!!!" The medic screamed as Inosuke dropped down onto the bed.

"HAHAHA!! I WOKE UP BEFORE YOU GONPACHIRO!!" Inosuke yelled while pointing at him. "Good for you" Tanjiro said.

"Shinobu told us you're not normal!!" Sumi yelled at Inosuke. "Yeah Shinobu told us he's like this!!" Sumi said holding up the book of animals.

"It's a honey badger! It can fight lions and poison from snakes don't effect it!!" Sumi said. "Shinobu said he's just like this thing!!" Naho said.

"Pretty accurate" The medic said. "SO I'M A MORTAL!!" Inosuke yelled. "No you're just a moron" Aoi said.

"TANJIRO'S ASLEEP!!" Kanao yelled. "HE'S IN THE COMA AGAIN!!?" Aoi yelled. "STOP YOU'LL JINX IT!!" Inosuke yelled.

'I hope he recovers quickly' I thought while smiling. I went to my room and then opened the small door in my closet and crawled through.

I went over to Lilo who was just staring outside of his window. "I want to leave this room..." Lilo said.

"Dinner is soon so don't worry" I signed. "How soon?" Lilo asked. "Soon soon" I signed. "Okay" Lilo said.

"Lilo you seem upset during these past few days are you okay?" I signed. He stared at me for a second then nodded.

"Brownies make everything better" I signed before handing one to him. Lilo took the brownie and happily ate it.

"Brownies do make everything better" Lilo said. My eyes widened when the door was unlocked and opened.

"Alright Lilo you're off pu-" Shinobu stopped when she saw me. "How did you get in here the door was locked" Shinobu said.

"It's a secret" I signed. "Wha- okay don't do anything bad! Megumi! I'm watching you!" Shinobu said.

"LET'S GO!!" Lilo yelled grabbing my hand and running out of the room. He ran into the dining rom and sat down.

"I'm hungry so I'll be right back!" I signed. "Um okay" Lilo said.

LILO'S POV

"Why are you here?" Sanemi said. "Didn't I get a restraining order against you? Leave" I said. "Does the restraining order say I can't do this" Sanemi said throwing a book at Lilo.

"YES IT DOES!!" I yelled. "What's going on in here?" Shinobu asked. "Nothing Lilo apologized for what he did before" Sanemi said.

I was about to say something but stopped. "Yeah...." I mumbled. "Okay good" Shinobu said eyeing them before leaving the room.

"Your welcome" Sanemi said. "No thank you" I said. "This is why you're always in trouble" Giyu said.

"Who the hell said you could speak up emo dumbass" Sanemi said. "You're not the king of the world idiot" I said.

"Notice how Y/n is a perfect angel and you're just a child who crawled from the depths of hell I have no Idea how she even puts up with you" Sanemi said.

"Shut up! she doesn't hate me!!" I yelled. I shook my head. "She does she puts up with you everyday because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings!" Sanemi said.

"You're a liar!" I said. "The only one lying to you is yourself" Sanemi said. I punched him then ran away.

Y/N'S POV

I walked back into the dining room but Lilo wasn't there. "Where did Lilo go?" I signed. "To his room" Giyu said.

"Why?" I signed. "Ask Sanemi" Giyu said. 'No need' I thought going to Lilo's room. I opened the door to see he was crying.

"What do you want" Lilo said. "Why are you crying" I signed. "Stop it" Lilo said. "Hey wait what's wrong?" I signed.

"Do you hate me?" Lilo asked. "What? no!" I signed. "Yes you do! you don't have to pretend anymore!" Lilo said.

"Pretend!? did Sanemi say something!? don't listen to him!" I signed. "But it's true right!? you hate me! go away!!" Lilo said.

I sighed. "I don't" I signed. "Go away" Lilo mumbled. I frowned and went to Sanemi's room. I opened the door.

"Ye- oh shit" Sanemi said. I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. "Wow that actually hurt... like really bad" Sanemi said.

"What did you say to Lilo!?" I signed. "The truth" Sanemi said. "NO!! HE THINKS I HATE HIM NOW!!" I signed.

"I'm doing you a favor" He said. "NO!" I signed before storming out of the room. I went to my room and sat down on my bed.

'I don't hate Lilo... usually he wouldn't listen to Sanemi but now he is!? what's wrong with him!?' I thought.

'He's been so upset during these past days did I do something?' I thought while frowning. I went into the closet and opened the small door and went through into Lilo's room.

"Go away" Lilo said. "M'm" I hummed while laying down on his bed. "What are you doing?" Lilo said.

"Lilo I don't hate you... don't listen to Sanemi or anyone who tells you otherwise!" I signed. "You don't?" Lilo said.

I shook my head. Lilo hugged me tightly. "Sanemi's an idiot and I'll knock him out the next time I see him!" Lilo said.

"Yeah don't do that or you'll get in trouble" I signed. "Okay!" Lilo said. 'Yeah don't be sad Lilo!' I thought.

___________________________

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈