𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26

I laid down in bed after a long day. 'I actually need to rest now' I thought drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I immediately sat up and looked around. I looked over. 'He's sleeping' I thought walking over to him.

I shook his shoulder but he didn't wake up. I poked his face. "Go away" Yoriichi said in his sleep. 'Oooh sleep talker?' I thought while smiling.

"Mmm" I hummed poking his face. He suddenly grabbed my hands but he let go because he was still sleeping.

'WAKE UP OLD MAN OR ARE YOU DYING!!' I thought bonking him on the head. He opened his eyes and gave me a tired look.

"Oh you're here... you can leave now" Yoriichi said. "NO!! I'm a demon slayer now!!" I signed. "Stop lying to make me wake up" Yoriichi said.

I put the blade in front of his face while glaring at him. "Oh you weren't joking" Yoriichi said. "I hate you" I signed.

"How about now?" He said handing me a donut. "I don't hate you anymore" I signed before eating the donut.

"That's what I thought" Yoriichi said. "Can I have another one?" I signed. "No" Yoriichi said. "You're mean" I signed.

"No I'm not" Yoriichi said. "Old people are always mean!" I signed. "That's not true" Yoriichi said.

"Then give me another donut! I can't eat them when I go back home!" I signed. "No sorry" Yoriichi said.

I punched his shoulder. "Why resort to violence" Yoriichi said. "Because it works!" I signed before punching him again.

"You know what I'm going home!" I signed. "So I can sleep okay thank you" He said. "Dead people don't need to sleep" I signed.

"I do now go away" Yoriichi said. I shook my head. After a while of annoying him I woke up because someone in the real world was waking me up.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Y/n you looked like you were having a bad dream so I woke you up" Tanjiro said.

"It was really bad they wouldn't give me a donut! thanks for waking me up" I wrote. "Um that's not really a bad dream" Zenitsu said.

"When did you guys get here?" I wrote. Inoskue shrugged. "You were here when I- AAAH!!" Tanjiro screamed as a crow came out of nowhere and attacked him.

"Tanjiro watch out" Inoskue said. "You're a little late" I wrote. The crow flew off Tanjiro and on the edge of my bed while looking at me.

"I think that's your crow" Tanjiro said standing up. I crawled up to it and inspected the crow. "He's perfect!" I wrote before petting it.

"How do you know it's a boy?" Zenitsu asked. "I just do" I wrote. "Tanjiro are you injured?" I wrote.

"I'm fine" Tanjiro said. I hugged the crow. "What should I name you" I wrote.

"You're gonna name him!?" Inoskue yelled. I nodded. "His name is... Hanako!" I wrote. "Like the bathroom ghost?" Zenitsu asked.

"I guess" I wrote. "HEY!" We turned to see Shinobu. "No crows in this room!" Shinobu said. "Why?" I signed.

"Because no! you guys too!" Shinobu said picking the crow up. I waved to them as they left the room.

'Shinobu doesn't let me do anything!' I thought. I crawled out of the bed and walked over to the door.

As I went to close it the door slammed on my fingers. I pulled my hand back to see that they were broken.

'Oh no I'm gonna be in so much trouble' I thought eyes wide. I stopped when I felt my fingers twist back in place.

I stared at my now normal hand before putting my hand back in the door way and slamming the door on it twice.

I looked at my hand to see it my fingers once again twist back in place. I snuck into the hallway and went to the kitchen then grabbed a knife.

I put my hand on the counter closed my eyes and stabbed my hand. My eyes widened as I my blood turned pink.

The pain in my hand went away and I touched my hand to feel the stab wound was gone. "Y/N!!" I turned to see Shinobu.

"You need to be careful why aren't you in bed!?" Shinobu said picking the knife up. "What the hell"

We looked over to see Tomioka. "Oh! pleasure seeing you here at this time!" Shinobu said lifting the knife up.

I grabbed the knife and put it in the sink. "Y/n! don't touch it!" Shinobu said. "And your hands are all bloody!" Shinobu said.

"Did you make her kill someone or something?" He asked. "If I do it'll be you!" Shinobu said smiling. 

I shook my head and washed my hands. Shinobu inspected my hand and rose her eyebrow. "Did you?" Shinobu asked.

"What?" I signed. "Kill someone" Tomioka said. I shook my head. "Then why were your hand bloody?" Shinobu asked.

'How do I get myself out of this situation without sounding crazy!' I thought eyes wide. I looked over at a glass full of water that was on the counter and knocked it over making the glass break.

AUTHOR'S POV

"AH!! NO!!" Shinobu yelled. 'She didn't kill anyone she cut her hand and regenerated it's obvious she's trying to hide it' Tomioka thought looking over at Y/n.

Y/n gave Tomioka a nervous smile. "Don't just stand there help me!!" Shinobu yelled at Tomioka. "Y/n go sit down over there away from ALL of the dishes please!" Shinobu said. 

Y/n ran over and sat down. 'There's something really wrong with me! does this all connect with the dreams I had with demons!? or maybe the one with the lady!?' Y/n thought fiddling with her fingers.

"Y/n you seriously need to be more careful!!" Shinobu said. "I'm sorry!!" Y/n signed. "It's fine" Shinobu said.

"I need to go get the broom stay there!! you too" Shinobu said pointing at Y/n and Tomioka. 

"Tomioka there's something wrong with me" Y/n signed. "Yeah your injured" Tomioka said. "No it's something else" Y/n signed.

"I-" Y/n stopped when Shinobu came back. "Lets go Y/n" Shinobu said waving Y/n over. She stood up and went over with Shinobu.

"Y/n next time you see Tomioka put your middle finger up for him" Shinobu said. "Why?" Y/n signed. "It means you appreciate them" Shinobu said. 

Y/n nodded while smiling. "Like this?" Y/n signed before putting her middle finger up. "Yes! good job Y/n" Shinobu said patting Y/n's head. 'Haha go to hell Tomioka' Shinobu thought.

________________________

ELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!