𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

After we got to headquarters I was sent to the infirmary to get my leg wrapped up. "Oh my god!" Aoi yelled looking down at my leg.

"Y/n! your leg his turning white!" Sumi yelled. "DRINK THIS NOW!!" Kiyo yelled shoving the medicine in my face.

I took it and drank it. As I did my leg started to turn back into its natural color. "Thank you for not fussing about the medicine" Aoi said patting my head.

I nodded while smiling and pulled the boot up. "Y/n! you need to rest now!!" Aoi said. "No Aoi I feel better now!" I signed.

"Hmm fine!" Aoi said. "Be careful Y/n!" Naho said patting my head. "No! stop acting like I'm shorter than you we're the same height!!" I signed.

"No maybe smaller" Kiyo said laughing. I puffed my cheeks out and put my blindfold on before walking out of the room and going outside.

I jumped a bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'How did I not notice that person maybe I was too off guard' I thought.

"I'm sorry did I scare you!" Mitsuri said. "Wait why are you wearing a blindfold?" I smiled and hugged her.

"AH! You're so adorable!!" Mitsuri yelled hugging me. Multiple smells filled my nose. "Everyone else is here too!?" I signed.

"Yeah! we have to have the meeting about that demon and the boy! Come on I'll take you to everyone else!" Mitsuri said grabbing my hand and running.

I pulled down the blindfold to see everyone else. I ran up to Shinobu and smiled brightly.

"I shouldn't let you go on that mission" Shinobu said hugging me. "Mhm" I hummed smiling.

"Now say hi to everyone else!" Shinobu said patting my head. I went up to Muchiro and tapped him on the shoulder.

He just kept staring up at the sky. 'I guess I'll come back to you later' I thought going over to Obanai.

I tugged on his cape and he looked down at me. "Oh it's you" He said. "Can I hold the snake?" I signed before holding my arm out

"N-" He stopped when he saw the snake slither up my arm over to my neck. I ran my hand down the snakes tail.

"Look Obanai I think he likes me better" I signed. "You little-" Obanai stopped then quickly hugged me.

'Wait does he not hate me anymore!?😃' I thought. "I'll get you next time brat" He said as the snake slithered back to his neck.

I pulled away from the hug. "I don't think you will" I signed while smiling. "Hey why didn't anyone tell me Y/n was here" Muchiro said hugging me.

"She literally tried to talk to yo- nevermind" Obanai said. "You still look the same every time" Muchiro said cocking his head to the side.

I smiled. "You have the same memory span every time" I signed. "I think I have good memory" Muchiro said.

"Yeah you do! thats why I said that!" I signed. 'I feel bad for lying' I thought. "You think so?" He asked. I nodded. "Thank you" Muchiro said smiling.

I went up to Tengen and Goyemei. "But it's unfaithful to-" Tengen cut Goyemei off. "Y/n! still wife material I see" Tengen said.

'I'm like 8 so I don't think I am' I thought silently laughing. "You guys are still really tall! Donate some height to me!" I signed.

"Y/n I don't think it works like that. You could pray for it though" Goyemei said. "Does that work?" I signed.

"Probably not" Tengen said. "If you believe it will" Goyemei said. "I'll pray then!" I signed. "To me right!" Tengen said.