𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 97

'Please work please...' Y/n thought. "Why isn't it working?" Sanemi said eyes wide. Y/n cut her other hand and squeezed more blood on them.

They began regenerating but slowly so Y/n gave them even more blood. "Y/n that's enough you're hurting yourself" Gyomei said.

As soon as Genya and Muichiro completely regenerated Y/n grabbed Sanemi's hand and squeezed blood on his fingers then healed Gyomei.

"Y/n are you okay?" Sanemi asked while waving his hand in front of her face.  "We should go now Muzan.... he's still here..." Y/n said before standing up.

As she took a step her arms and legs went limp and she fell. "Woah!" Sanemi said quickly catching her.

Their voices faded from Y/n's hearing as she passed out.

Y/N'S POV

I sat up and looked around to see I was in a dark tunnel with only lanterns that mostly lit it up. I looked a head to see two figures and I stood up then ran towards them.

They turned around so I could see Yoriichi and Michikatsu. I blinked and stared up at them. 'Is this real?' I thought.

Yoriichi and Michikatsu looked at each other then back at me. "Is this real?" We al asked in sync. "Um yes" I said.

I reached into my bag and took the small flute out and held it out towards them. "I'm sorry it's cut in half" I said as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"No please don't cry it's okay" Yoriichi said. "What's gonna happen? are you going to hell?" I asked.

Michikatsu nodded. "NO!" I said while shaking my head. "It's okay I'll still get to see you sometimes you know so it's not that bad" Michikatsu said.

"No! I won't let you go there look I'll hold onto you so you don't go!" I said while hugging his arm.

"Y/n that's not how it works" Yoriichi said. "No! It'll work!" I said while hugging his arm even tighter.

"I'll see you soon here" Michikatsu said while untying the ribbon from my wrist. "The next time I see you I'll give this back to you, okay" Michikatsu said.

"Promise?" I said holding my pinky out towards him. "I promise" He said while wrapping his pinky around mine.

I looked at Yoriichi intently. "Here you go" Yoriichi said while handing me a donut. I ate it and wiped my eyes.

"Are you ready?" Yoriichi asked. I nodded. I closed my eyes and when I opened them and looked around to see I was outside.

'Where am I?' I thought. I looked at my hands to see they were tiny. No I mean tinier than before. 'AM I A BABY!?' I thought.

I looked around to see a house and wood. I looked to see a man that looked Like Tanjiro. I ran up to him and tugged on his Haori but in stead of say Tanjiro I said- "Dadaa"

I blinked. 'My vocabulary must be limited because I'm a baby right now' I thought. He looked down at me with a worried and confused expression.

I heard a sound so I looked over near the trees to see Yoriichi. 'HUH!?' I thought eyes wide. I pointed at him and the man who looked like Tanjiro looked at him in surprise.

I went to run up to Yoriichi but the man picked me up. 'No!😢' I thought. "Hey! Long time no see come on follow me" The man said while waving Yoriichi over.

We went and sat on a patio area and I looked at Yoriichi suspiciously. "I came here because I wanted someone to listen to me. After thinking for a while the first thing that came to mind were you and Sukayo's faces." Yoriichi said.