chapter 2

NO ONE'S POV:

It's been two months since Jeongguk's accident. He is slowly recovering from the trauma. But about what the doctor doubted, his every words turned out to be true.

Jeongguk is temporarily in a state of memory loss. He can only memorise the very young days of his life which is still also in a blur.

Jimin had to show him their pictures to recognize him. Poor him.

Doctors strictly prohibited them from giving him any kind of mental stress.

It was like a new chapter for Jeon family.

The Jinah girl left them ,the next day after Jeongguk's accident. Mrs. Jeon gave her plenty of money to take care of her baby. Where are she right now , well no one cares.

To be said Mrs. Jeon is quite happy that Jeongguk has lost his memory. Because for that she became successful get off from that girl
(Well don't get her wrong. She is okay with Jinah and Jeongguk being best friends. But about her making their family member is a big no no.)

BUT EVERYTIME CHANGES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE GOOD IT CAN BRING CHAOS TOO.

And yes, for Mr. And Mrs. Jeon... Jeongguk is not like their previous son. That bunny of them is now totally a short tampered man. No one can talk back to him. He even stopped going to office.

Always kept himself locked up into his room. Only come out for eat. Sometimes he went to late night bar to drink. He had once also had to encountered with media's.

But Mr. And Mrs. Jeon had to give those media persons, money to close the news.

Doctors said that because of his memory loss his mind is now in a unstable position. He is trying to recall his past things, but failing miserably. If this will go on more further Jeongguk may go into coma.

Both parents are in so much tension can be understandable. They are now waiting for someone special to come into their bunny's life,to change him like before.

There thought interrupted by a sudden break of their car.
(Well Mr and Mrs. Jeon was on a car returning from a office meeting)

(Its evening time)

'What happened John?' ( their driver)

'Mr. Jeon there is someone suddenly appeared from somewhere now crying , on the road.'

'Let me see,'

' it's ok John let me handle ' Mr. Jeon said come out of their car Mrs. Jeon too.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAJIMAAAAAAA YOU KILL MY
MR. BOBOOOOOOOOOO'

'YOU OLDIE KILL MY BOBOOOOOO'

Mrs. Jeon is coming forward to look what is happening, there she saw

a girl is sitting th.......oh wait no no no

It's a boy a beautiful boy.