chapter 47

Things should be in Balance no matter what the situation is. We all deserve to live freely but when your life, your doing becomes the center topic of everyone's curiosity, and They start to roast and squabble, it literally shakes you to the core.
Jeongguk is facing the same thing now.
Jeongguk promised Taehyung, promised his brothers that, he will protect this naive and bubbly husband of himself from every possible threats, he will give him the respect he deserves and never let anyone to look down at him....but he seems to failed in this. Day by day his hubby is getting roasted for nothing and he is doing nothing.  That's why this press conference is important. Although he is all aware of the fact that the consequences will never be in his favor completely still he is dedicated to give his hubby all the respects from his admirers his followers.

No one from Jeon's wanted this press conference to be held but the situation is getting so much rigid day by day .... people are making more stories by themselves only to feed their curious mind about what exactly happening with Jeon's. That's why it was so much neccessary to make everything clear.

Taehyung's Art. Jeon Taehyung is a beautiful artist according to his husband. He even makes flower bouquets which is unique and can be used in different motifs. And here Jeongguk is willing to use this talent to show everyone that although he is loosing all his projects and getting humiliation for having an immature husband in their opinion, But still he is not loosing his hope for his million dollar dream work. Jeongguk is now willing to show what qualities his husband possesses. This is the main purpose Jeongguk being in this conference.

But about Jisung????

************************************

Flashback:

Kook don't take any kind of risk with Jisung's life. He is just 3 years old, starting his new life. Don't take granted his happiness by revealing you being his father. '

'Jack, what are you talking about?'

'If you really trust me with your heart then listen to me...He don't deserve any kind of toxicity yet.....let him stay like this..people will eventually forget them after some days.....dont drag his pure self into this....otherwise I don't have any idea about Jinah but Taehyung will definitely kill you if something happens to him.'

'B-but? What if they point their finger towards my son?'

'I will take the risk.'

Hy-ung?

'Yes I will take the responsibility of being his father. If things goes out of our reach I will make myself as his father. Otherwise I think Jinah is smart enough to control the situation.'

'I don't know why you doing this Jack ... this is so bad I promised Jinah... I can't back away....'

'Kook... do you think after revealing his identity things will get clear ... think wisely.. you are a billionaire... a freaking boss... don't just be a slave of people...
Your are here in the press meeting only for your husband's dignity not your son's identity.  No one has any rights to enter into your personal life. So do as I say.'

************************************

'Kuku...'

Taehyung's soft voice brings Jeongguk to reality.

'Yes bub..'

'Don't be scared I am with you.'

'That's what I want you baby... (deep breath *) let's do it together.