chapter 72

Sitting on the giant chair while wondering over the office room through a very nostalgic ocular perceivers, Jeongguk's inner self has been ranting one thing, how he got many things in this vocation yet lost additionally. Got respects from the people yet humiliation additionally. Got a very strong family with his employees yet betrayal additionally. If every possible good thing brings only fate then what's the paramount to retain them?

One year, it's been one year since the contingency, and during these whole year he got to learn one thing precisely that, money can bring and buy anything but a home. Home is where only heart belongs, not money.

'I knew it.... you will hide here Jeon JEONGGUK....'

A very disturbing voice brought the boy into reality.

'Lee Siya...'

'Sir I tried to stop her... but she invaded anyway huff*'

A bodyguard comes running behind the said girl looking all exhausted.

'Its okay you can go...'

With a bow he stepped away.

'Jeongguk what the hell do you think you are doing???? It's been 3 days, uncle Kang is missing.....i know you have him....NOW GIVE MY UNCLE BACK.'

'What do you mean give back your uncle Siya? He has been lost? I don't know anything...wait why you blaming me?'

Jeongguk asked confusingly as if he is the most innocent criminal of this earth.

'No no no... you can't just act like nothing.... Jeongguk please tell me you have him... right? you have my uncle? Please tell...'

Siya herself don't know what she is doing why and how....because her inner self has been telling her to act like a crazy...she indeed going crazy because whatever she planned everything is just backfiring her.. her plans to get Jeongguk is also getting blurry. No no. She can't let this happen. Never.

Jeongguk too is in delusion like why the hell she is behaving like this...

'Jeongguk why you doing this hah???? Why can't you see my love towards you.... I love you so much .... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... I WANT YOU.... '

'Siya I am not getting, wait, wait... you love me??? But I've a husband you can't just come and-

'I DON'T CARE ....IF I HAVE TO KILL YOUR HUSBAND FOR THAT I WILL DO THIS.'

'Wh-hat??? N-o no no no...please don't do....my T-ae please...please..'

'Smirk* wow never seen your vulnerable self oops.. sorry ... your husband can't be safe....'

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CAN'T BE SAFE , WHERE IS MY TAE? WHAT YOU DID TO HIM......'

Jeongguk shouted,,,,....tears are unstoppable right now through his beautiful eyes.

'Scoff* WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU??? JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HE IS NOT SAFE...IF YOU WANT HIS WEL BEING THEN YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME....'

'What my Tae ever did to you hah Siya.why you pointing him.... what you did to him...WHY YOU KIDNAPPED HIM....'

'Scoff* you should be grateful with me Jeongguk that I just drugged him, if I could, I would definitely kill him at the spot... but nooooooo.... I WANTED HIM TO SUFFER... I LIKE I SUFFERED ALL THESE MONTHS LOOKING AT YOUR LOVEY DOVEY ACTS...'

'Y-ou dru-gged him...? Wh-y sniff* wh-y siya....all I cared abo-ut you as my secretary not m-uch... but first you humil-iated my husband,almost made him colla-pse on the road.... then you just send him to mental hospital to suffer? WHY WHY WHY.....sniff* PLEASE GIVE ME MY TAE PLEASE... I KNOW YOU HAVE HIM... PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU MY EVERYTHING....