chapter 59

Flashback continues:

'What the hell-'

'Kook... whatever I am going to say please hear me first... don't overreact...

'Overreact? Hyung...you literally said that Jisung is not mine...then what reaction you expect from me..now....

'Kook..please... Umm..  abb..ok.. then look at this first...

Jackson said while placing a file on the table...

'Now what is this? Hyung I want truth...'

'Kook act-ually I wanted to court Jinah.. but then I thought why not know her more...I was scared to approach her.. but tried to find out her past...where her parents are...etc...but the thing I found is beyond shocking...

'Hyung I don't know what you saying... I want freaking truth...about Jisung...

'Fine first you have to check.. this..please..

With a defeated face Jeongguk read the file...but left out more then shocked...

'What the hell....hyung...ho-w....wh-at...I don't know wha-t to say...'

'The same reaction was on my face too.. I thought I was wrong perhaps...so I told my friend Bambam to find it...

'Hy-ung..

'Don't worry... the secret is safe with him..he is a hacker..

'Then I am here with solid proofs..That Im Jinah has millions of property... Kook look at this file..here she has a Roayalestate too... '

'Hy-ung Ji-sung...'

'Yes...for that you have to look at the signs of the documents more closely....look....(pointing at the signs)

'The-se are n-ot Jinah's (gulp*).but what has Jisung to do with it.....'

'Yes obviously these signs are not Jinah's...obviously there is someone's hand over all these properties which are handed to her later....'

'Is it perhaps Jisung's d-dad...'

'Yes...100 percent...'

'Scoff* Hyung... I want proof... it not a simple thing to trust you blindly I am sorry Hyung...i am kind of-'

'Kook i know you.. don't worry i won't mind.. i have fixed an meeting with him tomorrow with you...let's discuss everything calmly okay?'

'Wh-at ?'

'Bambam found out him..he belongs to Saudi Arabia... we talked last night...'

'Hyung...y-ou could have to-ld me..thi-s is too much.th-at mea-ns all tho-se time she had been cheating on me??? And look I was ev-en about to go against my par-ents. To m-arry her..
HOW COULD SHE...BITCH...SHE EVEN FAKED THE PREGNANCY..'

'Kook...shhh..shh..I can understand...'

'..I WAS HAPPY HYUNG...I WAS FUCKING HAPPY....BUT SHE JUST PLAYED WITH ME....I WANT ANSWER HYUNG....I FUCKING WON'T SPARE HER...'
...'

.
.
.

Time skip:

Next day, the person, the real dad of Jisung as expected reached on time...
The venue was Jeongguk's own 5 star hotel..they took the terrace for better conversation and most for privacy from the media.