chapter 37🔞

Ba-by......
BABY WHAT YOU DOING????

Jeongguk shouted shocked after reaching the room....

Taehyung is folding and packing his clothes to a suitcase...

'Heyy...I am sorry baby....please forgive me....'

......

'Taehyung please stop this I am so sorry .... I just got so attached with him....Tae pl-ease...'

.....

Taehyung is not having anything... he is pacing around from the wardrobe, taking clothes and walks towards their bed where set the suitcase and throw them there .....

......

Jeongguk is looking at Tae having no idea what to do...
Hell he is now scared as hell ...

Would he really leave me now? Oh wait a minute...

'Tae these are not your clothes... these are mine... wait what you doing with my clothes???'

.....

.....

'Took you long enough time to catch Mr.Jeon...... and YES THESE ARE INDEED YOUR CLOTHES.......
YOU ARE LEAVING THIS ROOM FOR FOREVER MR.JEON.'

.....

.....

Oh thank god he is not leaving......

...

'Tae...bub....baby....bubba....This is my room too... where will I stay haha.. please understand me....'

'WHY....YOU HAVE YOUR NEW BABY RIGHT???? LIVE WITH HIM FROM NOW ON.....'

'You two are different Baby.... please try to understand..... he is my son...
Oh wait.....
Tae....umm....

Jeongguk hold his hands... but Taehyung immediately look away making poker face..

'Do you feeling uncomfortable with them around me??? Baby you have full rights to share your feelings... I will never force you to do things against your likes...
If you not liking them.. I would definitely prefer to stay away from them from Jisung.'

'YAAHH DO YOU THINK I AM THAT MEANIE YOU-'

'No not at all. (Jeongguk caresses his cheeks smoothly) You are my sweetest and purest baby....who always think for others before himself...
But this time I am letting you to choose for yourself Tae....
If you want me st-op meeting Jisung... I will....'

Jeongguk says looking deeply into him...

'Anii .... Jinah noona seems nice and pretty..I was just got jealous what if you choose her and leave me.
She seems so sad...
and more over that Half ticket is not helping my situation at all he caught all your attention in the very first day.......'(pout)

Taehyung says playing with Jeongguk's shirt buttons...

'Hmm.... Tae things are a bit creepy and critical right now but trust me she will never gonna replace you...I assure you that with my life...BUT...WAIT...Half ticket? Who Jisung.???
..hahahah........then who you are Full Ticket or Revenue ticket? Hahahhahaa..'

......
YAAAHHH....DON'T SPOIL MY MOOD AGAIN KUKU....THAT HALF TICKET WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU ...MARK MY WORDS...'(angry pout)

'Hahahah... Baby he is just 2 years ... how will he kill me....hahahah..'

'INDIRECTLY '

.....

'Soory??'
Jeongguk asked confusingly