chapter 49

A few minutes earlier: (before the hug)

'Yes Jack, you are right...sometimes I doubt it too like something is really wrong with my so called right life.'

Jeongguk and Jackson is backyard of their mansion... well Jackson called him there to have a serious discussion. He don't feel secure inside of the mansion so he thought to bring the topic outside.

'Yes kook..
something is definitely missing... that's why I want you to allow me appoint a officer to evaluate every details of your accident...'

Yes Hyung you are right..why didn't I think before.. I think so too....w-well if we-'

'Jeongguk...'

Their conversation interrupted by Jinah, but oops she looks like a little bit tipsy.

'Oh wow.. are you chasing me beautiful? Am I that attractive?? Well well who can ignore by appearance.'

Jackson said with a wink.

'YAHHH sto-opp...
I came here fo-r jeonkook...hic*.'

'Jinah are you drunk?'

Jeongguk asked with a disbelief face.

'No.. no way.. wait am I?'

'Fuck you really are drunk babydoll...'
Jackson mocked her but stopped his mouth because Jinah is glaring at him...'

'Jinah what the hell... is this how you will take care of Jisung....'

'Yaaahhh Kook. Ye-s I am a litt-le bit drunk... w-ell I had to .... because I was gathering power to talk with you- which I can't in sober state ...'

'Wow I never expected this from You Jinah... from when did you start to freak out to even talk to me?'

'Nooo .. koo-hic* kie..please... forgive me

She was about to approach Jeongguk only to get stumbled over...but thank fully Jackson catch her..

'Easy there lady....Wow you are soft..'

'Ewwww don't touch me.(she pushed him)
Wow.. relax lady you are safe with me..wink*'

'look koo-kie .. he is tou-ching me.. scold him hic*.'

'What the hell.. why you copying my Tae..????
this line only suits with him..'

'Yaaahhhh..hic* I am sowyyy...you know i always try to be like him...at least some prince will take me with him hic* far away from this toxic life
...he is so sweet..anyone can fall for him.....Taetae is the best.. he is my favorite... I wanna be like him....(pout) but I can't.  Hic*... he is way more cuter... I am trying though kikikiki..'

'Jinah seems like you are more whipped then me....tsh tsh tsh...let's go inside you are drun-'

'NOOOOOO... I am not...I have something to tell you kookie..'

'Something? What ?'

'My baby ..hic*. my son... jisung hic*'

'What about him?'

'You cheated Jeongguk.....hic* ...you are a betrayer....hic*
Why did you broke my promise and hide this from the world that he is yours too hic* are you also ashamed that you have another family...?'

'It's not like that Jinah. I literally got scared after Jackson told me to rethink about his social life. I don't want him to get into any kind of trouble. In this way we all are happy.. I think you should understand it too as his mother.'