chapter 68

'JEONGGUK....What the hell is this...? BUNNY....LOOK AT ME...WHAT YOU DID ???'

furious Jeon Junghyun shouted while coming inside of His son's bedroom...

'Dad I am tired please let me sleep.'

Jeongguk said massaging his head.

'Sleep? Bunny what happened to you????? 
Why you posted this on your social media....BUNYYYYY....'

'DAD... WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT? MY HUSBAND GOT KIDNAPPED WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?TO SIT ON A CORNER AND JUST CRY HAH?'

'BUT THERE ARE ANOTHER OPTIONS TOO RIGHT?'

'WHAT OPTION DAD? FREAKING EVERY POLICE FORCE IS LIVING LIKE A DEAD BODY HERE AND THERE NO ONE HAS GUTS TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY.... SO I HAD TO SACRIFICE-

'SACRIFICE YOUR WHOLE JEON OFFICE,  YOUR DREAM , YOUR POSITION ?'

'Jagiii what happened why you shouting at him ?'

Mrs. Jeon asked confusingly coming inside.

'LOOK AT THIS....( Giving her his phone while playing a video)

News Today:

The Billionaire Jeon Jeongguk announced his departure from the Jeon corporation from the Jeon corporation. Press conference will be held soon.

'Wh-hat? Bun-

'Oh no no.. not now Sara.... Listen to the whole news.'

A really very shocking news Jeon Jeongguk just posted on his social media account that his husband Jeon Taehyung who has been in a mental hospital for his drug case, has got kidnapped.Yes you heard right Jeon Taehyung is missing from the hospital.  He even said that the Hospital authorities are showing their backs to the Jeons about this case? The CCTV cameras are also been hacked... then what can it be????

What do you think his this decision of leaving his whole company can bring his husband?  Why he announced that the person who will find his husband ,he will inherit his everything including his corporation to him? Actually what he wants to depict? Why his whole office? He could have give them millions of dollars too right? Then giving up everything is kind of seems really incomparable here.'

'You heard it right??? Jeon Sara?? What your son did??? He announced that he will leave his position if he finds Tae...
Now tell me Bunny...why you did this??? I know Taetae should be rescued as soon as possible but this is not the way... IT WAS THE MOST IMMATURE STEP YOU JUST TOOK ...

'Jagi please-

'NO I WON'T....
.

FROM WHOM DID YOU TAKE PERMISSION? THIS EMPIRE ....THIS WHOLE BUSINESS WE BUILD BY OUR EVERYTHING....WE NOT ONLY INVESTED MONEY...BUT OUR TIME...OUR SUFFERINGS...OUR EVERYTHING ....BUNNYYYYY WHY YOU SILENT NOW..

'D-ad I didn't hav-e opti-on.. I am sorry....'

Jeongguk said simply by looking down out of shame ... that his father who never raised his voice on him is now shouting with all his force.

But For Mr Jeon he instantly regretted, after
Looking at his son's condition. Who seems so depressed and devastated.

How can he shout at him at this moment this is the time he needs support not protest.

'Bunny'

Junghyun said Sitting beside him...ruffling his hair softly.

'Da-d, I am sorry i-