chapter 10

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

After like 5 or 10 minutes of constant physical pain well cheeks pain Jeongguk is in relief now because Taehyung finally choose to release him.

'FUCKING HELLL....is this some kind if a play thing for you hah....don't you know my face has value....unlike you-'

'BUNNY...'

Mrs. Jeon shouted her son...who has no break on his words now.

'Mom... look you call him your favorite..but look what he did to my cheeks....'

'Well Jeongguk you started this first... to be honest you came here in the first place...so If you want respect as a guest then first act like a guest....glare*'

Jeongguk just silently sit down not having any mood to even utter anything....
After all his mother too took that boy's side ....

No one loves him huff*......

'I am sowryy....Jeonggukie(pout)....is it hurting....sorry papa bunny....'

Now Taehyung is peppering small kisses to his whole face while saying 'sorry papa bunny'???
Who the hell is this Papa Bunny? Do I look Like a papa, hell to the no I am as single as a Statue plus as straight as a pencil.
Or am I? Hell to the yes jeon.

I think I will gone mad if I stay here more.
And yeah,
No way in this world I would be a Papa bunny for him.How can I forget, I was so near to the death a few minutes ago. And who is the reason ???? Yes yes yes YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. I WILL SURELY TAKE REVENGE. I SWEAR. YOU DON'T KNOW WITH WHOM YOU ARE MESSING WITH. IT'S MY.........

'KOOKIEEE' Jeongguk's got startled by his Mom's concerned voice. She is holding an ice pack . Wait the baby is also not gluing with me he is sitting on his brother's lap drinking water or something I don't know what the hell he is drinking in his cup I don't care too. Thank God finally, now I feel like I just got bailed from a Jail uhummmm crazy jail yes a Very CRAZY jail. I doubt is he even any grow up boy like who can sit like nothing happened, after what he did to me?

'Kookie are you feeling any pain now?' Mrs. Jeon asked softly to him while placing the ice packes to his cheeks.
(Inncer scoff) pain??? No no why the hell I will feel pain it was just some teeth of a Dracula. Thank God it didn't break my skin.

************************************

'I am again so sorry for my Brother's behavior Mr. Jeon, please don't take any action against it. He is so sensitive when its come to his Brother Jin. I assure you that It will never happen again.'
Namjoon said trying to easy the situation. He is well aware of Jeongguk's power and behavior. The Jeon Jeongguk can do anything to his brother in any time.
He is so in tension right now for his Taetae. Hell he will kill the Jeons if anyone even try to touch his baby brother in law.

'Its ok Namjoonie, don't worry, our son will not do anything.' Mrs. Jeon smiles.
'Anyway Its not Tae who Went to our House, its he himself who came here.so anything happened here it's not your brother's fault'
Mrs. Jeon said glaring at his son.

'DON'T SCOLD MY PRINCE YOU OLDIE.'Taehyung shouted at Mrs. Jeon while glaring. She just gulped and her hand automatically reached to her cheeks to protect it from Tae. Haha.

'TAE, I am being silent that doesn't mean you can do anything. IS THIS HOW I TAUGHT YOU TO ADDRESS ELDER PERSON??

'No.. Jin it's ok don't....'

'NO Aunty, it's always Been you making me stop whenever he do such stupid things.BUT NOT TODAY, say sorry to her Tae, RIGHT NOW.

'I am sorry Ol.. Aunty.'
Tae said pouting while playing with his fingers. As if that doesn't matters.