chapter 65

It's been 3 days... 3 days..... there is no sign of Jeon Jeongguk. Yes you read it right....Everyone is in terror now...like what is happening with their lives....

From the day when he dropped Seokjin at the hotel he is lost...

Talking about Seokjin,
He is also in thought like why Jeongguk is not visiting Tae?...somewhere into his heart he is crying for being vulnerable... or with the thought of Jeongguk being negligible towards his brother after knowing his past. What his brother ever did to him? Everyone from Jeons are visiting him but why not Jeongguk...

And more on his brother should be out in these days right? Then where is the culprit???? He is going insane....
And never leaving his brother's side whenever the hospital people gives him time,

Whereas Jackson and Namjoon has been busied themselves to collect information against that Siya girl. As soon as possible.....they have no time to think for others....joined by Min Yongi and Jongsuk ofcourse....

Who left?

Mr. And Mrs.Jeon....And the other members of the family...

'I d-on't know ... who wan-ts what fro-m us....just tak-e it...but give me back my sons...please...'

Mrs.Jeon said crying into Jimin's chest.

These three days have been always like this... nothing new...

'Honey please... they are my son too...look at me.
everything will be perfect please stay calm...'

Mr. Jeon said sighing for the 100 th time in this hour...

'Aunty... Jeongguk is just busy okay?-'

'Busy? Busy for what? For Taetae? Can't he see we are also in tension for Taetae? Wouldn't it be enough for him to atleast make a simple phone call...'

She said sniffing...

'Tutu ith hiding wight Mommy?'

Jisung asked his mother, with curiosity...
Everyone is in the hall room..

'Jisu not again please...'

Jinuh said with an irritated tone.
Well she is tired of this boys constant questions of Taehyung's whereabouts....

'Nooo...mommy...ith tuee(true) tutu ith hiding I know Tata wee(will) find him....kikikiiiikiii....'

With that the little boy bursted out laughing....but suddenly again stopped...

'(Pout) but i will not talt (talk) to Tata... he ith meanie..he left me... I will scowl him...more(pout)...he wee(will) come wightt mommy?'

'I don't know okay... now gooo...'

'Mommyyyyy.....(pout)..... Tutu ith thad(sad)...Tata ith not here wight...tutu ith thad... but-

'I SAID GOOOOOOO'

With that she forcefully pushed the little boy... who got literally swept away... and about to fall ...but thank Jesus... only to held by

JEONGGUK....
a really very exhausted one.

Jeongguk immediately took the crying boy into his arm protectively.

'Gritting teeth...will you explain this behavior Jinah?'

'gulp* Ko-

'BUNNYYYY..... BUNNYYY..BUN....

mrs. Jeon shouted while rushing towards him..sobbing continuously..

'WHERE DID YOU GO...WHY WHY....WHY DON'T YOU STOP GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS
......IF EVERYONE WANTS ME TO ONLY SUFFER THEN LET ME DIE-