chapter 67

⚠️this chapter will have flashbacks.

Enjoy peaches ❤❤❤

************************************

Before the breaking news:

On phone with Jimin:

Kook this is enough.... freaking calm down why you shout-

JIMIN MY HUSBAND GOT KIDNAPPED FROM THE HOSPITAL... AND YOU ARE SAYING I SHOULD STAY CALM... ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?'

KOOK FOR THE LAST TIME... IF YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID THIS TIME I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE YOU...

I DON'T CARE.... FUCK YOU .....I TOLD YOU AND SUGA TO STAY BY HIS SIDE WHEN I CAN MANAGE HERE.... THEN HOWWWW.....

JEONGGUK WE JUST WENT TO EAT FOR FUCK SAKE....HOW WILL WE KNOW.... THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE HOSPITAL.....

I don't know.....I DON'T KNOW NOW WHAT WILL I DO.... JIMIN I SWEAR IF MY TAE GET ANY MERE SCRATCHES THIS TIME... I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH...I SWEAR....

Jeongguk ple-

Tutttttttttt

After disconnecting the phone Jeongguk didn't waste a time any threw it away... he is so frustrated.... and mad... mad at himself to trust Jimin and Suga with his Taehyung.

'WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY......AAAAAHHHHHHHH....'

Jeongguk is madly punching his home office table... he was about to go to Busan... but only to interrupt by the saddest news...

That

Taehyung is not Inside of the hospital....Hospital people declared... and they are also searching.... how far they are true in the searching thing no one knows...even the cctv footages are missing.....

And here we can say one thing that some hospital authorities is link with the kidnappers.

'WHYYYYYYY ME....WHYYYY....AAAHHHHHH'

Jeongguk shouted while pulling his hair out of frustration....

'JEONGGUK....'

Jinah shouted while running towards him...

There are no one in this mansion at this moment...
Except for Jinah, Jisung and some security guards and maids...

Mr. And mrs. Jeon coming home from their office....they are on the way.....
It was important otherwise they would never go.

'JEONGGUK WHAT HAPPENED???'

'DON'T COME NEAR ME...I WILL KILL YOU.... DON'T.....JUST DON'T....'

Jeongguk shouted at her instantly when she about to touch him....while crying out loud

'O-ok what happened???'

'JINAH TELL ME THE TRUTH I WILL FORGIVE YOU I PROMISE.... IF YOU SAY THE TRUTH-

'what truth Kook?'

'WHERE IS TAE?'

'Tae? Wait isn't he in the hospital??'

Her thoughts got miserably interrupted by his shout...

'...I WILL GIVE YOU MY EVERYTHING.... MY HOUSE.. MY PROPERTY.... MY OFFICE EVERYTHING....JINAH..FROM NOW ON EVERYTHING WHAT WAS MINE IS YOURS OKAY???....I PROMISE...'

Jeongguk is looking at her desperately he is not thinking anything logically....
He is getting mad...more of a craziest creature...

'NOW TELL ME....PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME...YOU KIDNAPPED HIM RIGHT? ....RIGHT???.. JINAH YOU KNOW THAT I NEVER BREAK ANY PROMISE-