chapter 15

'Whats happening here?
And wait....What you want now Jeon?'
This is the first thing Seokjin utters after recognizing him.

'I want Taehyung.' Jeongguk answered straight way, That's it. No useless talk only the point.

'i-i mean I want to talk to him. Mr. Kim.'

'(Scoff) You have the audacity to even talk about him when-'

'Hyung Tae suddenly locked himself inside of his room, we should check him first.'
Jongsuk cut Seokjin of.

'WHAT- my babyyy, ... Taeee, Taeeeee, bubba open the door.' Seokjin shouted while banging the door.

'What Happened here? I left Tae to you Jongsuk..'

'I am sorry Hyung we were so enjoying our company but someone had to interrupt it.' Jongsuk said with  gritted teeth while glaring at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was about to fight back but got interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Tae is coming outside with combed hair, his dress are different from the previous one. Well it seems like he just took shower.

'TAEEE, Babyyy why did you locked yourself in hah Bubba, I just got a heart attack.' Jin says hugging his brother tightly.

Jeongguk is now releasing his long posed breath, where as Jongsuk is looking at the brothers adoringly.

'I-its so-o tighttt Jinii' Taehyung said while trying to wiggle from his grip.

'Omg flower, I was so worried why you locked yourself? Are you okay?' Jongsuk asked worried.

'Aniiii I was pooping when you were knocking my door. It was so irritating. You also naughty. Jinii said no disturbance while eating and pooping. But you were shouting so much. You and kookie should be punished right Joonie? Make them up down up down 100 times...............But what if they will get hurt?(thinking)  .....Okay noo make them run 20 laps around our house............oh nooo they will get tired (pout) Jiniii are you listening to me?'(more pout)

All this time the older trio was in utter trounce. Like they were all getting
Worried for nothing??? This baby was just pooping. OMG this is mess a big mess.

Whereas Jeongguk is getting irritated because he came here all by himself only to see this? Does his time has values or not?

'Tae, flower that means you ran away to your room not because you are sad right?' Jongsuk asked still trying to process the whole thing.

'Aniiiii, I wanted to do potty so badly that's why I ran. But you were also running, are you also wanna poop jagii?(giggle)'

'Ba-flower this is soo wrong I was so worried, you should tell first right?'

'Sorry Jagii.'

Why the hell it seems like this two are married couple, fuck tae should call me Jagii right? Because he said he loves me?Tsh tsh tsh,Hell just hold on jk, don't mess up again

Tsh tsh tsh,
Hell just hold on jk, don't mess up again. Jeongguk thought in mind.