Chapter 9

'Jeo.on?'(gulp)

Kim Seokjin is nervous. Because this is not a normal thing that The Jeon Jeongguk is standing in front of their house. He could have sent some of his servants or securities but he himself choose to visit them. Well this is definitely an abnormal thing.

'Mr. Kim I hope you value my time. I am here for your brother to have some serious talk, not to stand here.'
Jeongguk said trying his best to sound like a strict billionaire but deep inside he is freaking out. Because Seokjin's aura always changes when its comes to his baby brother. If his brother is a cub then he is a tiger, a really very hungry tiger.

'Umm can you tell me what you wanna talk? Umm I am sorry Mr. Jeon but I will not allow you to meet him if you not tell me the reason.' Seokjin said with a emotionless face, inside he is too freaking out because he is talking to the Jeon Jeongguk who is constantly getting in the front page of the top magazines for only scandals for a few months now, and he don't wanna add any too in his life.

'What happened honey?' Namjoon said while peeked from inside.

'Mr kim, please tell your husband to make me talk to his brother. I am feeling like humiliated standing here.'
Jeongguk said trying to glare at Seokjin.
Yes just tried. Don't worry it won't affect Jini. Haha

Both are now playing any kind of glaring contest.

Namjoon is in shock plus confuse too, like what the hell is happening here. Well why not talk inside. He don't want any media to find out.

'(Clearing throat) umm Jeon I am sorry for my Husband, please let's not create any mess outside, please come.' With that he make some space for Jeongguk yo come inside.

'Well guess you are more gentleman then your hunny.' Jeongguk said with a smirk.

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?' Jin was about to pounce at him but to only held back by Namjoon.

'Honey please calm down he is just a child like our Tae, please be careful with your stunts, because he is a JEON too.' Namjoon whisper said to Jin.

'But Joonie, didn't you see how disrespe....'

'TAEHYUNG ' TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS'.

their conversation get cut in the mid way when this bunny guy thought to interrupt them. Well he has no interest to see this two couple's lovey dovey moments.

He is here to only make that child Realize, with whom he is messing. But the situation is seems like he is unable to reach the seashore because two sharks are preserving him from reach.

'HEY YOU CAN BE A BILLIONAIRE IN OUTSIDE BUT THIS IS MY HOUSE, AND YOU CAN'T J...'

'JEONGGUKIEEEEEEEE '

Now everyone's attention diverted towards the other corner of the house from where, a baby looking boy is running towards Jeongguk with a doll in his hand.