chapter 31

🔞

'Fuck I want to devour you Jeon Taehyung.'
Jeongguk says while nudging and sniffing his neck and cheeks making the other giggle out loud.

'You can't Jeon Jeongguk. Because I wouldn't fit in your tummy.'

'Uuhumm? Is it the case? Alas.....'
Suddenly Jeongguk started to rub his hardened dick with the others making him arching his back while clutching the bedsheet even more tighter then before.

'KUUUKK-'

With a shock expression Jeongguk suddenly place his palm over Taehyung's mouth making his voice got swallowed.

'Baby, although my room is a soundproof one still we can't take risks on such thing right? You have to be quiet okay?'

'I don't know Kuku... held my mouth.'
Taehyung says while pressing his mouth by his hubby's veiny hand.

Oh let Me clear you guys one thing that yes Jeon Jeongguk has private bedroom in his cabin. This bedroom has been here from years when he was an intern in his own company. He used to sleep here inside of his cabin after studying till the midnight or sometimes the time enhances to the morning. He first used to sleep on sofa but Later on Mr. Jeon made him a room for himself.

'Kuku touch me more..ungh....'
Taehyung says muffling his voice from the others palm.

'Where baby?'
Jeongguk asked as if he has no idea at all. (eyeroll)

'Down here...ungh..pleaseeee...'

desperately pointing his crotch.

'Is my baby getting impatient Hmm??.'
Jeongguk thought to tease his baby a bit more.

'YAAAAHHHH----'

'Shuuu shuuu...baby what I said...hmm... ungh...hmm. fuck please rub like that...you are more hornier then me..
Let me please you now....'

With that he started to palm the other's cute dick.
Uhumm...
Cough* cough*

'Are you enjoying huh? Tell me baby?'

Taehyung just nodded desperately. Because he can't utter any word.
......

......

......

skip-

after their pleasurable moment they both are panting mess now...

'Let's go for a shower baby?'

'I am tired.'(pout)

Scoff* as if you you were doing anything. Everything was on me.(Jeongguk thought)

'Still I am tired.'

Waitttt..

'Baby are you starting to read my mind or it was me who was loud.'
Jeongguk asked in utter shock.

'Yes I have special power.so don't dare to think about any other girl.(pout)'

Taehyung said more like threatened getting more comfortable on the bed.

'Unbelievable. Tsh tsh tsh..mm what about I carry you Hmm?'

'No.'

'Such a drama queen.'
Jeongguk said walking towards the shower room.

'YOUR DRAMA QUEEN.'

'INDEED.'

With that Jeongguk closed the shower door.

After the shower he made Taehyung clean with a wet towel and put on some extra dress, which he himself has no idea Why Taehyung brought here in his bag.

'Kukuu?' whisper*

'Yes baby? I am here sleep.'
Soft voice*

'I want cuddles Kuku.(pout)'

'Chukle* baby I've works..its been 1 hour I am inside.'

'Anii.. I want to cuddle you..'
He said making grabby hands. And here who is Jeon Jeongguk to deny it?
Scoff*
.....
.....

Now Taehyung is lying on Jeongguk's body. Whereas the other softly caressing his cute baby's soft hair time to time sniffing it.

'Kuku???'

'Hmmm?'

'Was I a good boy today?'
...

...

'Okayyyy.. Got it.. which flavoured Icecream?'

'CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, AND STRAWBERRY....'

Taehyung shouted giggling while sitting on his hubby's tummy.
Oops eachtime Jeongguk literally got amused by his baby's sudden change of behavior.

'Wow.. There are soo many..But not now..  you will get when we reach home okay?'

'Nooooooo... Kuku I want nowww..(pout) I promise I will be a good boy.'

'Baby-'

There conversation got interrupted by his sudden phone call..

Dad is calling...

Accept
......

'Yes Da-'

..'YAAHH JEON JEONGGUK IT'S BEEN HOUR WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO COMING OUTSIDE????
wait a minute... Don't tell me you were doing?'

'Dad what you nee-'

'YAAAHHHH... HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE HORNIER JEON... DON'T YOU KNOW BUILDERS ARE WAITING OUTSIDE.'

'Dad calm down... jeez... for your information Its time for break. So YOUR builders are taking their meals.'

'Abb..ok..but...Still you should-'

'Yaahh I know still I should have been there with them feeding lunch right??? Dad seriously????'

Some giggling sound made them interrupted.
Taehyung is a giggling mess sitting on the others tummy...after hearing their conversation.

'Is that Tae... I SWEAR I AM DEFINITELY GONNA GIVE HIM TO A MONSTER NOW..'

'KUKUUUÙUUUUUU'
Taehyung shouted out of fear..

'Its ok baby..he will not do anything.'

'Dad I am coming in a minute don't worry....till then if you don't have any important to tell then I am hanging up the phone.'

'NO..WAI-'

Tut tut tut....

With Mr.Jeon

Yaahhh did he just cut the call... yaahh this boy...like Mom like Son...
I thought at least this child boy Tae would be my partner... but Nooo he is the ultra pro max version of these two........
Huff* no one is with me... (fake cry) you are all aloneeeeee Jeon Junghyun...tsh tsh tsh .

What the hell I am thinking though ??get back to work Junghyun.... focus...