chapter 21

WARNING: this chapter will have flashbacks.

_______________________________________

'W-what?'

'(Smile) yes Aunty, Kim Taehyung  and me never been related by blood, hell the name and surname itself was given by me. It was never been known when I first met him.'

A small tear left his eyes, suddenly getting the flashback when he first meet this innocent bean.

'Name,surname... I am not getting what you saying?' Mrs.Jeon is hella confuse now.

'To be precise let me tell you, Taehyung was adopted or more like kidnapped by me.hahaha.'

'Seokjinie you are making me more confuse plus scared what do you mean by kidnap... oh God you can trust this old lady to say anything baby. I will not judge you, never.'

'Aunty, I trust you that's why i called you here private. I wanna tell you everything before you start any relationship with us. You deserve to know everything.

It's been a long time, I was so young lived with my grandma in Busan, we were very poor. But it was my birthday and my grandma took me to a cafe to make me eat pasta, which I always wanted to eat but never had enough money. But who knows i would get to meet the best gift that day. (He smiled fondly)
I was so happy to have the first bite of that pasta haha it was like heaven.

************************************
FLASHBACK:

'Granny its so tasty, wow I love you granny. This is THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT E-'
The 14 years old Seokjin stopped shouting when he saw a small a very small boy looking at him with his doe eyes sucking one of his finger.
Seokjin got so amused by looking at him, he was sooo cute. But so dirty.
His dress were not proper ,wearing a small half pant and a ripped vest.

'Granny, do we have extra money? I wanna feed him too.' Little Seokjinie asked his grandma pointing at the boy.

'Suki, we have no money for another dish. We have to return home,we want the left out money for that baby. Let him be. You just finish yours okay.

'But granny he is looking at me. I will share this then.' With that Seokjin called out the boy, standing not so far away from him.
The boy instantly run towards him,still sucking his finger.

'Suki baby why you calling this dirty boy, he seems like servant here. You so hardly get to eat this dish why you wasting it.' The Grandma said irritated and disgusted.

'No granny I wanna share this with him. Aww look at him sooooooo cuteeeeee...chuku chuku, muku muku..' Seokjin started to blabber poking his cheeks.

'Sit baby, I will feed you.' With that small Seokjinie pick the boy from the ground and place him softly to the chair, the 2and half years older Taehyung still looking at him with his doe eyes.

Seokjinie started to feed him. But the baby was hesitant looking everywhere it's like he is scared of being get caught, which made Seokjinie so much confused.

'What happened baby, you will not eat? Look I am also eating.' He said and took a bite.
After like more soft talk Taehyung took the first bite, but got heavily startled by loud shout.

'WHAT THE HELL THIS BOY DOING HERE. I TOLD YOU TO WASH THE DISHES, WHY YOU DISTURBING THE CUSTOMERS.
Oh god my apology ma'am this is our worker. He always disturbs our customers like this.'