chapter 32

Warning: Strong language been used.
************************************

Five Months

I

t's been Five good months since The young Taekook couple got married.The love between them is glowing and getting stronger by passing time.

The Jeon Mansion is not a mansion anymore where billionaires used to live, It's a Home now where a family lives.

The morning newspaper will always be there in the breakfast table on it's time, which was never been adored by the Jeons only because of digital helps.
Morning newspaper with a cup of tea? Wah a perfect starting for a day although they are billionaires but starting to live a normal life.

Mrs.Jeon's flower garden is blooming, the flowers are living a healthy life. They never feel thirsty if though Mrs.Jeon herself forget about them out of some hectic schedules.

All the workers of the mansion gets a new companion. They stop sweating out of tiredness this is just their sweats of treasure and laugh.

The guards are stops being grumpy all the time. Their ruptured laughs has mingled.

The cook is taking a dessert making class now by her extra pocket money to make more flavorful Icecreams. It's that she wants to blend more love towards a particular someone.

Isn't it a smooth aroma for an aesthetic living? This is Home Which Mrs. Jeon has always dreamt of and to be precise everyone dream too. This is Home. A home full of love, a home fills with a not so small family of fifteen members. Oh yes including the workers.

By whom you ask?
Yes, This is indeed can be one person, everyone's Taetae.
The morning Sun rises for everyone to Giving them different hopes and tasks,
But In the Jeon's home, it's always 'Taetae...' 'taetae this .. Taetae that..'

'Taetae why you wake up this early, go sleep a little...I will bring the newspaper from now on Taetae?'

'TAETAE DON'T RUN YOU WILL GET HURT'

'TAETAE THE MILKMAN IS LOOKING FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU EXTR-- YAAHHH DON'T RUN HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE SOON...HAHHAHAHAA..'

'TAETAE MY SHIRT IS MISSING... I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HIDE IT.... IF YOU WANT ICECREAM THEN.- YAAHHH WHERE YOU RUNNING...'
HAHAHAHAHA

This is how Everyone's Taetae has changed the scenerio of the Whole Mansion.

With the Jeon couple itself we can see a little bit of change. Things got changed

From:

'Baby wake up..you slept enough.'
.......

'BABY BATH IS READY COME HERE NOW.'
........

'Baby this is the last bite okay? I promise I will not give you more.'
.......

'BABY DIDN'T I SAID TO NOT EAT ICECREAM ON THE BED...LOOK BUGS ARE ALL OVER...AISHHH...'
......

'Baby if you not gonna wake up soon then I will go alone to the office.'
.....

To:

'Wow, when did you wake up? Why didn't you call for me baby?'
.......

'Baby did you take bath by yourself... oh no did you use cold water.. you will catch cold bubba...'
........