chapter 8

Jeon Jeongguk is in rage can be understandable. His Ego just pierced him to the core. Because for him there is no reality beyond the ego itself. He just wants to consume everything comes to his path.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon is in utter shock. Because their son suddenly wants to visit Taehyung whom he didn't even care for a mere second. To ask anything further, they have no courage right now, because it seems like their son will do something, which he shouldn't before they even get any delayed. So Mrs. Jeon choose to break the strained moment,

'Umm Bunny are you okay? Is there anything we should know? Like is Taehyung did something to you?
I am sorry if he did, he is a child plea..'

'DO YOU THINK I WAS JOKING WHEN I ASKED FOR HIS ADDRESS?'

'Ha..h.. no no absolutely no ba..'

'WILL YOU GIVE OR NOT, IF NOT I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME HERE FOR NOTHING. I HAVE MY WAYS '
With that he exit from there. Everyone present there is in utter shock, and concerned too. Because the way he exit from there is not something to take lightly. Well what happens next is still in dark hahahahaha.
Taehyung can change anything more like anyone and everyone is aware of that.

************************************

In Kim's Household:

A small but a cozy house,Where the Kim's live

A small but a cozy house,Where the Kim's live. Well to be mentioned this house belongs to the Kim Brothers. Kim Namjoon is also live here now because his parents abandoned him when they find out of him being gay.
From that time he is living here, well who will complain because he is a family member too. They are so happy with each other.

But today's domain is different, both Jin and Joon is in tense while thinking of their brother. Taehyung is still a baby although he is a grow up boy. They have great concerns about him.

And now they just found out that their Taetae is falling for someone whom they even don't know for long. Although they have heard more about Jeon Jeongguk but that's their professional life but now things comes up to their privacy. Their brother's protection. They can't just let Taehyung be with someone who even can't protect himself. Well they have heard about Jeongguk's scandals too but only unaware of the fact that he is in memory loss condition.

'How do you think about this situation Joonie, because for us, Jeon Jeongguk is not someone for Reality he seems good only in Fantasy. '

The Kim couples are now sitting on their sofa. Although its morning time but their works has long forgotten because when it comes to their brother nothing matters more.

************************************
With Taehyung : he has been sailing in his dream land for a long time now.
No tension for reality. He has been making soft toys only to show his kookie and playing with them since after the breakfast.