chapter 18

Today is a very special day for the specific Jeons. All the people including servants, guards, and mostly the Jeon elders himself getting busy themselves to arrange their lunch today. Because a special family has been invited today for lunch.

Yes they are the Kim family. After what happened in the hospital although it took some days for Jeongguk to accept the offer but eventually he accepted, he himself wanted to make Tae his but his own obstacles were making his willingness stops.

But As if Now his own family is giving him encouragement to make Tae his husband. Then he has nothing objection in it. He is indeed happy to meet Tae today.

Mr. Jeon himself visited Kim's the day before to invite them for a special Lunch. Well how far this dinner will be special he has no idea. that's why he is kind of nervous too, how will Taehyung's brother's take his proposal for marriage. From the start Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jeongguk has nothing special connection with each other. Hopefully he doesn't create a scene.

'Omoooo, Bunny you are still engaging here? This boy... your Taehyung will come anytime soon so go get ready.' Mrs.Jeon said winking to her son.

'Mom, for the last time Your son is going to getting married soon, at least you can stop calling me BUNNY now right?'Jeongguk said getting enough of this nick name, he was okay when it was only them

Jeongguk said getting enough of this nick name, he was okay when it was only them. But now another family is getting together with them, he doesn't wanna make himself more embarrassed in front of them.

'Heaven to the yes I can try only because you made me most happiest mother by accepting my proposal. BUT, remember one thing, although you are well grown up man now, but for me you are still the little bunny of mine giggling and running all over the house wearing only a diape-'

'OKAYYYYYY, I got it, I got it. Jeez you don't have to say all these.(he said making a disgusting face) Oh God you are so irritating Mom.' With that Jeongguk left the kitchen while drying his wet hand with his apron.

'LOVE YOU TOO BABY.' Mrs. Jeon shouted giggling like a small high school girl. To be honest Mrs. Jeon is so excited for Today well who wouldn't.

************************************
Time skip■

Its afternoon time. The Kim brothers just arrived the Jeon mansion. Hopefully Jeon's themselves sent a car for them.They are now walking towards the entry door. Namjoon is talking to a client in his phone.

Whereas Seokjin is busy enjoying the view but occasionally disturbed by his baby brother who is blabbering something, one hand clutching Seokjin's shirt tightly and another hand holding his best friend Bobo and a small flower bouquet, he made for an apology.

'Jiniiiiii, Jagi forgave me, but will kookie forgive me? What if he says (try to copy Jeongguk's voice) get out peasant you are not welcome here or what if he says 'I will never forgive you this time.' Or omg what if he says 'I will report you to the police.' 'Jiniiii I will not go to the police right? Because I am a small boy, but oh my my you said I am a big boy now that means I will go right? If i go to police i will take Bobo too(pout) because he will become lonely and he will cry. I can't see him cry. He is my only best friend. And you will cry too right? Don't worry I will run away from the prison, (kikikii) no one will catch me, I will hide beside a huge rock kikikiki and suddenly I will appear infr-'