chapter 64

Have you ever encountered with that
reality which you abandoned a long time ago... a reality which you promised to never come across, but only to got slapped by again.

Seokjin never thought to crowled back to the same place which he once left with some blurry dreams... the place which he promised to never set his foot again...where his brother got insulted. ..but fate has different plans....yes now he is standing in front of his old house... his own house...where he was born, where he spent his childhood, where he lost his parents....and many more....

Yes he is standing in front of his old house, ever promised to not return.

Then why he is here now? Isn't it a selfish act? Well you can say so... he is a selfish now...standing here when he is in need of a shoulder to rely on,
waiting for someone to open the door... not knowing who would it be...

Scoff* Did he ever think to at least know about that particular someone's  wellbeing????
Well you can say so....but-

'S-uki?'

A shaky yet unclear voice can be heard after the door opens.

There stands  a woman of her eighties, maybe. With a hazy state the old lady is trying really hard to recognize the conventionally unconventional or we can say familiarly unfamiliar person standing in front of her house.

'S-ukii??? Yo-u are Su-ki are-n't you? Son? Su-'

Her wobbling words got startled by the sudden bone crashing hug, she got by her grandson.... ahhh its been ages this lady has been waiting for him to see once again atleast before she dies.

'Gra-nny....grand-ma ...yes yes...I am....ahhh ple-ase stay like th-is for a mome-nt....'

Seokjin said while nudgling his head more deeper to her chest sniffing time to time.

Did he wanted it before too?
Yes.
Then why did he never visit her?...
Insecurities... the insecurity of being again get humiliation for being gay.
That's the only thing which has been making him stop.

'Su-ki baby... you ca-me???'

The old lady again asked caressing the others hair softly...making sure that it's not a dream...

'Yes gra-nny...'

'Ah-hhh .... how mu-ch I had been waiti-ng for you bub...why did you le-ave me haaa baby.... I was so lon-ely bub...witho-ut you this house has nothing.....'

'I am so-rry granny...I am so sor-'

'Givi-ng me money through postal was not the one I ever wanted Suki... I w-ant you....sniff*...'

Hearing her Seokjin immediately retreat himself from her while gulping.

'N-o granny I never send mo-ney-

'Yes you did...infact...you do every month....sniff*... you send money to me....how dare you Suki...how d-are you to still care for me after what I did....how dar-e you....hic*...'

'Granny stop please ....stop...don't cry...I am already broken please don't break me more granny...hic*'

Seokjin cried more while hugging the other even more...

'Broken? Suki??? Look at me bub....Are you happy suki? What happened....The boy....where is he now??? He is also a big boy now right? I will never let you two away from me nev-

' sniff* Tae is in-

'Tae???'

'Nod* sniff* I gave him your na-me Granny....Kim Taehyung the gran-dson on Kim Taehae...isn't it cu-te granny...sniff*?'