chapter 11

The atmosphere in the Kim's house seems so embarrassing right now. No one is having courage to utter any single word. But it has to be break in any minutes, then why not now,

'Tae?Bubba come to Jinii.' Seokjin called his brother while sitting in their sofa.

Taehyung obediently comes to him and crowled up to his lap. His head is now resting on his brother's shoulder facing him. Taehyung is pouting all these time because his Jeonggukie didn't kiss him back.

'Baby, what you did just a few minutes ago is wrong. very very wrong, you shouldn't do this with anyone without their consent bubba.' Seokjin said softly.

'But you also did this to Joonie.' Taehyung said pouting.

'Oh God, its different, ok ok well when did you see this?' Seokjin is so so so shocked.

'In the cafe that day when you had anniversary.'(pout)

'Ok ok baby what we did or do is totally different thing. We are married baby, we love each other.'
Seokjin said while rubbing his forehead. He never thought that, this day will come this early when he have to converse with his little baby about such mature things.

The Kim couple has always keep Tae far away from such things. They also never do kissing things openly. The cafe incident was so sudden. It was their 3 years anniversary and they were so caught up with the moment.

Kim Seokjin is so sensitive towards his brother. He can't let his innocence vanish this early.He is so happy seeing his brother's crazy and naughty self. Hell he is even more then ok to hear their neighbor's complaints about Tae kidnaps their Dog for one whole day, about his Tae entering their houses to scare them by wearing any ghost masks. Once his Tae even fought with a neighbor guy who misbehaved his mother.
Every one in their neighborhood loves his Tae. Although he irritates them with every worst possible ways. But Never any neighbor made any guts to scold his baby. Like who will shout at this innocent baby. Once even Taehyung entered to an old lady's home, with a pillow in his hand because she was all alone that day, her son went for some work to the town. Well this is his baby. So caring, so innocent.

His baby must have to be strong for the next chapter of his life which contains 'love','maturity','intimacy'.But his baby is so naive, so pure. He just doesn't have any courage to make Tae dealing with these complexities of reality. Call him coward, yes he is. He will remain untill he feels so.

'But I do too love Jeonggukie Jiniii, 'Taehyung said while playing with his brother's shirt buttons.

'Baby, noo you don't.love is another thing, you just find him attractive.' Seokjin said more like convinced him to not take things further.

'But I wanna marry him Jiniii, like you did to Joonie.'
Taehyung's eyes are soaking with tears now. Because his brother is not believing him.

Hearing this Jeongguk is more angry now. Not for Tae, but for himself. Like what the hell he is doing here. He was here to break all the things right? Now what? Sitting like a coward? What happened? Cat got his tongues or what? He shouldn't let this boy dream on more. No never. He is not for love shits.

'Oh God, bubba things doesn't works like this..'

(Clearing throat) 'umm Mr.kim can I have a private talk with Tae for some moments?'
Jeongguk asked while cutting their conversation.

'NO' Seokjin said shacking his head.

'Jini, please let them, they both need it.' Namjoon said reassuring him.

After thinking for sometime, Seokjin let go of his Tae with a heavy sigh.

'Bring him to his room. There you two can talk, no outside place is allowed.'
He said while glaring at Jeongguk.