chapter 17

Jeongguk just reached his house after the whole day spent in their farmhouse, he is kind of tired.

'Jack you should go home, today is Friday and your sister must be waiting for you. Haha she will kill me if you get any late.'

'Oh hell yes Jeon, I can still remember the last incident, hahahahah.'

'Haha okay by.' With that Jeongguk entered his house.

Well about what happened in the Kim house deserves not to be said to his parents.

But suprisingly there is silent in the house.

'Mommmm'
'Where the hell is everyone..'

He just shrugged it of and went for a peaceful shower.

After the shower Jeongguk is now coming downstairs to eat his dinner. But still no sign of anyone?

He picked his phone and called his mom,
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...

'Mom wher-'

'Bu-nny....'

'Dad... where are you and where is mom?'

'You-r mom..... stroke ....hospital xxx.'

Jeongguk just felt a pang in his heart.

'I am coming dad, hold on.'

************************************

In the hospital:

'This is the 2nd stroke Mrs. Jeon is having in these 3 years. Thank god the present doctor instantly informed me about her. I told you earlier, again I am telling you. Stop her from over stressing, Because of these, plaques are again building up in one of her carotid artery. Last time it was so massacre you yourself saw that Jeon.
If she again get any stroke, then it will be so difficult to keep her live.

I hope you understand, as you said before to not tell your father because he is a heart patient, that's why I am only discussing this with you.'

'Y-es Doctor. I will keep this in mind.Thank you.'
With that Jeongguk left the chamber.

'This is all happening because of me, I am the reason mom is here. My lost memories will definitely make me loss everything I have. This is maybe curse. I am a curse. May be happiness is not in my fate. Haha.. how unlucky.'

A single tear come out of his eyes. But he instantly removes it while entering his mother's cabin.

Mrs jeon is sleeping peacefully. wires are all over her head plugged to a machine. Whose voice can only be heard inside the room.

Mr.Jeon is resting in the sofa.

Jeongguk silently without making any noise walks over to his mother.
He sat on the stool near to her and intertwines his hand with his mother softly to not make her wake.

Jeongguk is just sitting there without uttering any single word. His eyes are only on his mother's face, who is sleeping so peacefully.

After like 20 minutes, Jeongguk can feel her hands moving while making a hissing sound.

'Mom,' he called her smoothly.

'Bun.' She just whispered softly.

'Mo-m, hell I was so scared.'

'Aww, is my bunny crying. Haha ouch..'

'Yah mom don't move.'

'Hunnyy,' mr.Jeon is fully awake now.
'Omg let me call the doctor.' With a huge smile he left the cabin leaving a crying boy and a weak woman.