chapter 48

YAAAHHH YOU SPOILED THE PAINTING YOU ROTTEN EGG. HALF BOILED FISH, SMELLY ONION, RIPENED TOMATOOOOOO.....'

Taehyung shouted at the little boy who is shaking out of fear now....well he has been trying to make his final art well only to get spoiled by the little boy Jisung

Taehyung has an exhibition the next day, where his art will show and many artists are invited but noo.. He was about to complete his final art landscape but got spilled water on it.

Its night time after dinner, many of the people of the mansion goes to sleep. Jeongguk is still diving into his works.

But the little two dorks are making arts. Jisung as a Bisnes partner of Taehyung helping him.

'(Scared*) sowyy Tata.. I will make one ..otay??".

'YAAAAA DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU KANGAROO...I WILL KILL YOU.'

'Aniii sowyy Tata.. I didn't saw it...'

'NOOOÒOOOO YOU ARE A MEANIE...'
Taehyung was about to cry but....

'TATA ITETEAME( Icecream) ..I WILL DIVE U ITETEAME TATA...'

'whooo Jinjaa...but you can't tell Kuku(pout)'

'I pwomte Tata.. you awe the beth.'

With that both started to chirped out loud and jumped around holding each others hand.

One eternity later:

'Okay okay huff* (giggle *) stop stop we have only few hours left... You will have to help with the painting...'

Taehyung demanded to the little boy.

'Otay Tata.'
Well who will reject the offer.

'Wait why don't we go to the terrace....there will be natural air too.'

'And ditto...'

'Oh yes DISCO... WE WILL BLOOM THE MUSIC OKAY???? '

'Otayyyy... yaaaayyyy...'

'Okayyyyyyy we will do this together Whooooo.. '

The little boy is looking at him not knowing what to say... but he had to say anything he can't make the other mad... we all know our mad Taehyung can do anything..cough*

'YETHHH TATAAA ....You awe Beth Tata...'

The boy says while clapping his hands.

Well Taehyung and Jisung's relationship is unbreakable now. They will always glew together.  Sometimes this is even become hard to believe that Jinah is his mother... because Jisung's second mother is now Taehyung lol.

'let's go to the terrace then...but...
Take all the brush..and colors.... I will bring the canvas and the water ....'

'Otay Tata..'

With that both started to collect their essentials.

'Okayyyyyyy... we are done....Then.... follow me....'

both walks towards the stairs... Taehyung is walking in the front....and  Jisung is following him.

Its night time and no one has time for this two dorks.

'Wait a minute.... break...break break..'

Taehyung instantly stopped making the boy almost stumbles over.

'Tata?'

'Wait a minute why don't we take our meal too..wink'

'Tata meal.. kikikikii.. '

'Then follow me to the kitchen common..but shuuùuuuuu..(whisper). If anyone catch us we will be in great Danger because we literally did take breakie an hour ago.. Kikikikiki.. '

Both high fighs while giggling...

And tiptoed towards the kitchen searching for their food for their survival of course.

But ...

'Stop stop stop...'.

The little again got stumbled over the others back.

'Tata?'

'I am thinking to do some adventure. Actually this is getting kind of tiresome to sneak into our own kitchen .....(thinking hard*).....yea perfect... it would be great....come hear..'

Taehyung whispers the deal into the others ear making the little boys eyes got bigger.

'Aniii tata.. tutu will scowl us.'

'Yaaahhh dumbo... no one will catch us .... evil smile*'

'Aniii I am scawd....(pout)'

'Yaaahhh you will not go?( pout) then ok I will not talk to you for a year...'

'Aniii I will gooo..'

'Yeeeèeee..oppss..shu shu.. let's do it fast otherwise I don't wanna get scolded.'

'Otay Tata....'

Eventually

'Shu shu shu.. silent silent otherwise ironman will catch us...

Taehyung shushed the little boy.
Ironman is their bodyguards ... Taehyung calls them ironman ... both the dorks are now sneaking towards the backyard's mango tree to do their eating adventure

'Tata ... you will get hwat..'

The little boy says worryingly because Taehyung is trying to climb the tree which seems not tall at all in the first place.  Still Jisung is worried.

'Aniii I will not don't worry penguin. '

Taehyung says in a reassuring tone.

He is throwing the mangoes from the top and Jisung is catching them with his shirt paws. Well both are now skillfull thief of the mansion... so don't worry no one will catch them ...

But they indeed catched something... which were literally something Taehyung would never want to see in his life but still he did..

There stand Jeongguk and Jinah....

Hugging each other?

K-ku?

Tae?

_______________________________________

Share your thoughts so far babes .