chapter 14

'Jeon, This is what I got for you, I hope it help you with your queries.'

Jackson Wang,

Jeon Jeongguk's personal secretary and most trusted person said while giving him a file

The file contains all the required information of Lee Jong suk.

(Well yesterday Jeongguk never stayed in that place after he witnessed Taehyung with Jongsuk. Because he was so in rage to even start a conversation, that's why he had to left that place,to not create any drama.

But now he wants each and every details of that Person who dares to touch what's his.

Jeongguk is fisting his hand whenever he remembers the incident he viewed yesterday.)

'Are you Sure Listening?'

'U-uhum oh y-yeah please continue,'

Jackson first look at him with confused eyes, then again starts-

'Well a famous Magazine recently released his personal details, so it didn't took much time to get his information,'
He handed Jeongguk the Magazine.

'Well a famous Magazine recently released his personal details, so it didn't took much time to get his information,'He handed Jeongguk the Magazine

'Lee Jong suk is a very hard working batchelor, His father Lee Han Kyu is one of the best businessmen in Busan. His company is in greatest profit since 2019. Apart from business records they have well known record in giving donations. Poor people are getting so much economic support from them. In conclusion we can say that Busan people loves that family so much.
They have also company plant in Seoul too. To be mentioned Lee Jong suk is in charge there.'

'Wow, impressive,' Jeongguk said with a smirk.
Seems like you are a real hero. But not for a particular one Lee, you will never be,
Jeongguk thought.

'Jeon is there anything I should manage?'
Jackson asked in a concerned tone. Although He is very new in this job after Jeongguk's accident. He becomes more connected with him with time passes. He always treats Jeongguk as his own brother.

'Its nothing Jack, you should go.' Jeongguk said in a monotone.

'Jeon I swear if there any threats coming from the Lee family,.-'