chapter 38

'I think this would be better idea if we live in near by instead of here.. more on I am joining a lab nearby.'

Jinah says biting her lips out of nervousness. She although wants a proper time together for Jeongguk and Jisung. But she at the same time dont want to take anything granted. Because Jeongguk has a husband and he can get irritate over them. Because they have past together.

To not create any drama between the happy couple. She choose to leave a little bit early.

But Seokjin is so worried for them. We all know that when things comes to little child Seokjin becomes so active.
When he was unaware of Jisung, it was all ok but now he is aware. He is so worried for the little boy. What will happen to his future? They can't just spoil the little boy's life out of some stupid misunderstandings right? Yes stupid....this is really a stupid situation for Seokjin.... of course why not they are middle class family...lives a simple and happy life... much away from such family dramas like memory loss, already have baby....uff he knows how dangerously he is making himself sane here only because of his baby's happiness who is Jeongguk.

Talking about his bubba... Seokjin is well aware of one thing that Taehyung himself will never think or allow Jeongguk to abandon this two. Sometimes he really thinks that did he do any good thing by teaching his baby about punctuality.... his Taehyung really became a selfless angel after that... but situation has never been same with him.

Why why... what did my baby ever did to you Jisus.. why you always target him for your stupid life exam.. can't you see he is hurting... still trying to smile ... hah... at least choose me... give me all troubles...let him live at least.... whyyyy did you stop thinking for his happiness... is this thing become absurd for you hah???

'.....

....nie

......JINIEE..'

Namjoon this time whisper shouted shaking his husband's body.

'Ha-h..oh I am sorry... I was kind of having flashback... haha...sorry sorry where we were?'

'You are crying baby.'

Namjoon says Whispering...

'Ha-h.. o-oh aniiiii... yaah Joonie... do you think I am cry baby .. Yaahh...(glare*).'

'Baby... we are together for ages...so umm at least not me ok....hmm?'

'Ok ok... fine (eye roll) it's that, we will have leave our baby now. So I got emotional.'

Hell how much now Seokjin wants to cry out loud shouting and cursing the one who created their destiny.  But seems like he is lack of that power too.

'Hahaha..baby stop with your Mommy attitudes okay..he is married... already spent his time away from you..its not first time.(eye roll)...this boyyy....'

Mrs. Jeon can sense their distress. So she choose to cut their private whispers.

'I know you are worried for them.. don't worry son .. I will make sure to give her a better li-'

'Its not only about their proper live Aunty... it's about your grand child's future too... he has a future. We can't just buy anything from money....Let's not just take it grunted Hmm? '

Seokjin says while glaring at her.

Hell Kim Seokjin lost all of his beliefs towards this woman in a swift moment. He gave his precious Tae with so much adore so much Hope. How can she hide such a huge truth from him. Only to get Tae? Well there is no doubt that she loves Tae even more then her own son. But this betrayal is not a simple thing for him to take granted. But it's all upto his baby Tae now. Whatever he will say Seokjin will follow blindly. Because he have to. After all Tae has full right over this family. He deserves the first place to place his opinion. Otherwise it will not be good for anyone here.