chapter 25 🔞

Maybe this is the first time in the history, or Gunies Book of world records, or Geography or physics, chemistry, biology ........which Jeon Jeongguk is facing now. Its really a heart worming scene to even witness, A person with a poor heart will never tolerate it, he will definitely......................😞

Oh No he will not die..aniii...he will freaking kill ME FOR BLABBERING THIS in the name of the story....

Wait what the hell I am saying???
Okayyyyyyyyyy

Back to the story: wink*

************************************

Jeon Jeongguk never I repeat NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN oh well drama king. But king??oh hell ....... whatever..

'Baby?' Jeongguk asked for Taehyung while smoothly touching his shoulder, but jerks away instantly.

'Babe I am sorry... your kuku is-'

'DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO KEEP SILENT FOR 1 HOUR FOR MY LOST.'
Taehyung shouted with top of his lungs. His eyes are still red because of crying hard, nose are watery.

'O-oh yeah I tho-ught 1 hour is over so-'

'YAAAHHHHH... THERE ARE 1 MINUTES STILL LEFT...'

'o-h ha-a sor-'

'SHUUUUUUU.' Taehyung shushed him by placing his finger in his own mouth.

'O-h shu' Jeongguk too nervously placed his finger on his mouth.

1 minute later....

'

NOW LISTEN BUNNY BOY YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH -'

'OUCH.....'

'what happened kuku?' Taehyung asked worriedly running to him who is clutching his chest tightly.

'Ba-by... I think it's the time. I d-'

'NOO....KUKU YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NOW...I WILL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE....I WILL NOT TELL YOU TO SLEEP ON COUCH I PROMISE.. YOU WILL NOT DIE NOW RIGHT?

'What the hell Tae? What you saying? Die???'

'WAEEE? YOU WAS JUST SAYING THAT ITS TIME TO D- wait you didn't completed it though...what was it Kuku?

'Freaking I was saying it's time to depart myself from you not D.I.E.'

'YAAHHH WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEST IT WAS IN PAIN RIGHT?'

'TAE I WAS TRYING TO OVERACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IN THESE WHOLE 3 HOURS.(eye roll).'

'YAAHHHH OVERACTING? DID YOU SAY OVERACT ... KUKU DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT I LOST ... DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR ME???'
with that Taehyung bursted out crying...

Jeongguk is panicking now because he is really crying hard now.

'Baby... I am sorry... I was just trying to make you laugh... trust me...' Jeongguk said carefully hugging his baby.

'N-o yo-u don't lov-e hiccup* me anymo-re now. I know hiccup*No one will love me now.. Jini will also hiccup*hate Taetae.'

(Eye roll)
Jeongguk stop yourself from throwing this baby to the Ocean. Well not to mention I will jump later too.

'Baby no one hates you.. you are the most precious thing anyone would ever want. I freaking love you Tae, and always will.'

Jeongguk is getting restless now to bring back his baby's happiness again....but how....???
He is not angry to anyone though. It was kinda acceptable from his innocent baby, it's just that he feels like this is gonna be so challenging to make their relationship work. And he is willing to do anything.