chapter 3

_______________________________________

It's been weeks since The Jeon couple came across with Tae. Mrs. Jeon has been trying all way posible to atleast for once make Jeongguk visit the cafe with Her. But no avail, her stubborn bunny would never listen.

But today is different, because its Jeongguk's birthday. Although Jeongguk made it clear in front of his Parents to not celebrate his birthday, but still who will stop Mrs. Jeon. Let's say Like mother, like son. She stopped eating dinner untill Jeongguk agrees. Well now what he can do he just agreed. But STRICTLY NO IRRITATING GUEST ARE ALLOWED.

Okay!!! Noted.
Let alone leave this old guy.... eye roll*

It's time for the young lady. I-i mean Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon is so excited today doing every decorations by her own to only make the mention presentable for their guests, and for someone particular!!! Cough* cough*.

( she choose not to invite many guests because their any inappropriate question about his past can spoil the party, so it's a no no.)
She just invited Jimin and suga, and some of their relatives, let's not forget about
a special family.

well well you guessed it right. She invited the Kim brothers to her Bunny's birthday. it truly is why she is so excited today....because finally her all of the plans to meet up her chilly son Jeongguk to the butter boy Taehyung is going to be successful today.
(despite the fact that she has no concept about the effects of her experiment, let's just wish for the fine ; )

About the birthday boy.. he just wants to go into a submarine deep inside the ocean.where no one is gonna find him. Ooh what about going to an island where no internet works, there will be no one to even call him. Well no no.. what will he do in there alone. Its canceled. Wait desert yes desert. Nono .. it's so hot.. then what place he can hide.. strange.........

'MOM, WHAT THE HELL, I WAS SLEEPING CAN'T YOU SEE. WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE TO OPEN MY WINDOWS....'
A not so sleepy boy shouting at his mom for break into his room and interrupted his thoughts in the midway, by opening the curtains. Now it's all bright let's say good by to his beauty sleep.

'Bunny, my babyyy... Happy birthday my bubba. You are 28 years old now. So can you please act like one... hmm????' Mrs.Jeon said sarcastically

Oof sassy

'Now wake up, it's not the day to sleep, its' ......mrs. jeon just bend towards her son's ear level who's eyes are fully closed ignoring his mother, and said

YOUR BIRTHDAY,AND GUESTS ARE ABOUT TO ARRIVE.'

'WHAT THE HELL MOM, CAN'T YOU SAY IT WITHOUT SHOUTING, AND ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY LET ME TELL YOU FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T CARE....now go.'

...........

.........

.........

'Then okay, let's just cancel the party you just sleep no need to come out. I was actually so happy working everything by my OWN to make you impress... but noooo who cares, no one loves me... if one day i would die...'

'Okay okay FINEEEEE jeez i am coming i am coming... ... just give me some time.. and SOME SPACE TOO TO ATLEAST GET READY. and yeah in front the guests at least try to call me by my name which is JEONGGUK, NOT BUNNY. Now leave.' Jeongguk said irritatedly.

You have to change like before Bunny ... I don't like this form of you...sigh* Taehyung babyyyýyy...

'Okayyyyyyy, 🤗 love you baby.' Mrs. Jeon said sweetly while leaving the room. Who would say she was about to cry...
Well you can call it as Taehyung effect...