chapter 36

Look at him......(glare*) look at him a smuggler looking boy, who has been trying to act cute but not at all.....( scoff*)

This is Jeon Taehyung...sitting on the sofa 'all alone' glaring at the two years and 3 months little boy well to be precise Jeongguk's boy, who is sitting on the place which is HIS.
Yes....his hubby's lap. It's been 1 hour since he reached with his mama till then he is getting every attention from his hubby. Taehyung is sulking swinging his foot out of frustration.
He had no problem at all after knowing that he is Jeongguk's son.
But ... if someone tries to take his place....????
HE...IS...DEAD.

..look at him he haven't been born fully....already starts to take my things..Kuku's thighs are mine you half ticket.....

The little boy has no idea what is going on the others mind but he is fully enjoying his sulky face.....

WHOOOOOOO DID HE JUST HUG MY KUKU.... JUST NOW.......
YOU HALF INCH LITTLE MONSTER I WILL KILL YOU..........BRAT.

YAAHHHH DID HE JUST SHOW ME HIS TONGUE....WAIT IS HE MOCKING ME.....YAAAHHHHHH......KUKUUUU YOU ARE DEAD....
..YOU TOO HALF COOKED OMELET.....I WILL DRY FRY YOU....WAIT AND WATCH....'

Taehyung is screaming inside of his mind....like first of all he dares to sit on his Kuku's lap then this half ticket dares to mock him?? HIM THE JEON TAEHYUNG ???
HOW DARE HE.....

Elders have no idea about the duo's little (well soon to be third world war) fight...

They are in a serious conversation...

'I was never been forced hicc* I am sorry .....Kook. hic*..umm..I thought for once to bring Jisung here...but there I got the news of your marriage....

(Jinah says looking at Taehyung who is sulking all the time, god knows for what...cough*.....)

'I -I was devastated....lost all my energy only by one incident....I am too late now Chukle * ain't I?'

'Yes you are late....'

Mrs. Jeon thought to interrupt...who has been holding herself from the first....
One thing is bothering her to the core that,
Although she promised Jeongguk that she would bring Jinah,but she never for once informed her anything or more like never ordered her guards to call her.....but how????
Who can be that someone to inform her??
Well she thought to shrugged it of ..
Because right now...what is done can't be undone...its time to make everything right....

'Taehyung is the one who replaced you well....'

'Honey... we shouldn't talk about this right now I guess ...'
Mr.Jeon thought to interrupt her. Because Jinah is already seems like broken but his wife's words are not helping the situation at all.

'No honey...she must know... Jeongguk is living his life fully as a husband of Taehyung.....which was never been with her ...Taehyung is a sweet boy who even thinks for his husband before he himself..the whole mansion scenario has been changed till his arrival....'

'Mo-Mrs.Jeon I am sorry..... I took your words seriously..hic*. and start to thought because of me Jeongguk was in hospital... that's why I thought to leave everyone....'

Jinah is a crying mess now...looking at  Jeongguk who is busy with his Son . He seems so fond to him already...
How she wants to hug him but its really impossible now right?

'Miss Jinah ? Umm I am Kim Namjoon Taehyung's brother....'

Namjoon thought to interrupt...

'Oh hellow Mr.K-im...'
She replied drying her tears .