chapter 30

In The Office:

Jeongguk is now engaging in a serious meeting with the CEO's.

His face is full on tense can be understandable, because the deals they are exhibiting is totally gonna be the hack of a huge project for the country

His face is full on tense can be understandable, because the deals they are exhibiting is totally gonna be the hack of a huge project for the country. He will have to give more time to his works he can't just make his father's dream to work on such a huge project spoil.

But what about Taehyung? The boy who can't even think to breath without him. It was also so much hard for him to make him stay inside of his Cabin. Then how can he will be risk everything. It's like if one side he has Taehyung otherside he has his Father's dream. Literally there is a huge battle forming inside of his brain. Which making him totally restless now.

'Look Jeon, apart from the benefits I can assure you with one more thing that this project will definitely help the Young people who is educated but not having any chance to show their knowledge.'

'Thank you Mr.Lee. If you don't mind can I?'

'Oh yes Yes please go ahead.'

'Thank you, So Mr. Jeon Here we are thinking of hiring the professionals who had to left their job because of economic issues and other.
They can at least help the newbies by train them, like Me. Lee just raised the point.
This will definitely help both the money and the time itself.'

'Yes yes... we agree...'
.......
..

...............

Meanwhile:

'Awww..aren't you the cutest living being ever...'

A girl name Sana said while pinching Taehyung's cheeks, who is literally doing nothing except for sleeping and sulking after reaching the office.

'I want Kuku.'

'Awwww

'Awwww.. Boss is busy in a meeting. He will sure come to you after the meeting is over. Okay?'

'NOOOOOOO....I want him now.'

'Oh God- I am so sorry ... please play a little. '

Apart from Jackson,Sana... a office worker hasbeen informed to take care of Taehyung By Jeon Jeongguk. Why Sana? Because she has great records for treat people nicely and most importantly she has a boyfriend. Yes, Otherwise no single person is allowed to roam AROUND HIM. Uff whipped.