chapter 71

'J-j-eon...'

Shakily emerged from Kang's mouth. Fear and confusion can be visible all over his face. Strange right? A few moments ago he was so confident and now looking homogeneous to an affrighted feline.

Because There stands the person, the very person Kang despises well fears the most
Leaning on the wall....
Strangely Jeongguk's face has no emotions at all.... only void can be seen. What he is thinking can't be definable at this moment..Which is making the situation even more rigid.

Which is making the situation even more rigid

'Seems akin to you ken her well Mr.Kang!'

'H-hah?'

'Didn't get?
I meant, It seems like you know her well Mr.Kang? Isn't it? But how?'

'N-no.I don't o-kay,wait!!w-wait.... it was your plan right? To call me here (Gritted teeth)?'

'Besides being an asshole you are a genius too Kang...scoff* yes My Man called you....'

Jeongguk said straight way without showing any emotion at all.

The deadliest stare Kang has been receiving is enough to drain all his confidence in a swift way.

'But still your bravery should be exalted , Otherwise who would with a logical sense of humor dare to invade into the hospital which The Jeons own.....!!!!!! Sigh*

Then the very frantic reality strikes on Kang's brain. Like how the hell he didn't think before he thought to act like a child. Trapped, he got Trapped.

'Fu-ck, Jeon hear me out okay? This girl is not what you see okay? She was carrying a child of other personal I just helped you to get rid of her and-

'By planning for my Death?'

The droplets of sweats are getting more visible by this process over Kang's face.

Whereas Jeongguk has no intention plus interest, listen to the others nonsense explanations at all right now. Obviously he is not gonna do anything inside of the cabin as Jinah is sick and need rest.

'N-no-

'Well you being the great dealer of our Company was quite for the public display, wasn't it?'

'Okay fine you won.. I did it ... i freaking failed your break that day.... I wanted you death what-

'JACK.....

Jeongguk called Jackson... and as the other enters the room, He gestures him to catch The furious man.

'LOOK JEON YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT .... YOU PERHAPS DON'T KNOW WHO AM-

'Who are you? Let me guess.... Hmm!!! Murderer? Manipulator? abuser? betrayer? kidnapper? and lastly (Gritted teeth) rapist? ...

'Yo-u h-ow-
freaking bitch slut... YOU TOLD HIM EVERYTHING RIGHT? I WILL KILL YOU.'