chapter 6

Mrs. Jeon came rushing towards her son's room after hearing him shout.

'W.what happened Bunny?' She asked while trying to catch her breath

'WHAT THE HELL MOM, WHY DID YOU GIVE THAT BABY MY NUMBER?'

'LOOK HE IS TEXTING ME,LIKE SERIOUSLY??WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GIVE HIM MY NUMBER, HE ALREADY MADE MY DAY A WORST EVER I COULD IMAGINE NOW YOU WANT IT TO BE RUINED EVERY SECOND POSSIBLE. DO YOU WANT MY BRAIN TO BE .....'

'Oh my Jesus, relax baby relax, breath first breath,,,, wohh you are talking well shouting too much. '( eye roll)

'Well I gave him your number, so what he is a sweet boy and asking your number while showing his doe eyes...now you tell me how can I reject his request.

And,what's with that he ruined your day Hah ? well I think his company is already showing its impact. because YOU ARE THE ONE THIS TIME CALLING ME, NOT ME COMING HERE BY MY OWN.

You even stopped talking to me (pout) its always shouting.
With that she retreat from there.

Jeongguk is just looking anywhere. He is in deep thought...

Well he just need his Beauty sleep right now and nothing else.

So Jeongguk crowled into the duvet after sometime, he finally reached into his dream land.

_______________________________________

The morning tine:

Jeongguk's beauty sleep got interrupted by the sound of his phone's notification which is coming continuously.....

'What the hell, what he want from me???, why meee,oh god..'
Oof this baby looking guyyyyyyy

' I swear I will kill him next time I meet him.'

'Should I block him? Well hell to the yes.'
*BLOCKED*

......
.....

......
.....

.....

....

Why I am feeling like, i just did a crime after blocking him.

Well with that baby its definitely possible to him to sent me jail without doing any crime.

He sure has such impact on people.

Oh god I just hate him...

Well well only because,,, ONLY BECAUSE HE IS A CHILD, I should unblock him,

Yes Jeongguk you are right,

*UNBLOCKED*

...........................................

Jeongguk's sleep has long gone now. So why not go downstairs and eat his Breakfast.
He know that it's been long to have an actual eat together with his family.
Will there family doubt him on his sudden change of behavior??