chapter 26

'Taaaaaeee... for the hundredth time I wanna pee just pee and after that I will come to you instantly okay baby?.'

Jeongguk said frustrated, because Taehyung is clinging to him like a Coala making it even hard to breath for him. It's been 3 days for Taehyung's this behavior, they are still in Bali. Enjoying their honeymoon but
not for Jeongguk anymore because in last three days He even stop going to their balcony
Only because if even slightly tries to retreat from Tae for only a second Taehyung will be a crying mess and it will be so hard him to stop.

'NO...BRING ME TOO.'Taehyung said well demanded by burying his face to his hubby's neck.

'Aishhh Tae, please only for a minute..I will not take much time I promise. '

'NO.' Tae said hugging more tightly.

'Fucking Fine.' With that he walks towards the bathroom with a clinging Coala.

Well Jeongguk had to come over from the awkwardness otherwise he will die out soon by having kidney stone.

I know I know.. everyone is now confused like what the hell just happened with them.....?

3 days earlier:

After their first night with each other which never end up good with Taehyung's mood Jeongguk for being a great husband thought to bring him to the most beautiful beach in Bali.

Everything was good ... hell he never seen Taehyung been that happy before.

BUT,

'Kuku look there are 3 rooms here....'

Taehyung said describing his sand castle.

'One is for papa bunny, one is for mama bunny and the third one is for baby bunny. Is it good?'

He asked excitedly clapping his hands.

'Wow baby you are so genius.... but for the baby bunny to come, you have to give your papa bunny so much attention right?? which you not giving him at all.(pout)'

Jeongguk complained like a small boy crossing his hands.

'Hahahahaha... Kuku you are soooo cute... awww... look at your cheeks it's so squishy... twing twing twing...'

Taehyung said while poking Jeongguk's cheeks. Jeongguk just looking at his adorable baby says nothing.

'Are you sad kuku... I am no mad... you-'

'HEYYY..'

Taehyung's voice got interrupted by a sudden shout..

They look at the direction from where the voice is coming. There Standing a girl in her Bikini.

'Yes?'
Jeongguk asked with a with a smile too sweet for Taehyung's likings.

'Oh , I just lost my key in the sand I want someone to help finding the key..'

the girl said with red cheeks cheking out Jeongguk's abs.

'Oh sure ...Tae, baby come with me.' Jeongguk said while intertwine their hands.

'Yes HUBBY. carry me.'

Taehyung who has been glaring at the girl said while pressurize the hubby word more.

The girl just rolled her eyes and follow them with a smirk. Hell she maybe don't know that she is messing with a wrong person Jeon Taehyung.