chapter 13

KIM HOUSE:

'Taeeeeeee, ok huff- ok This is huff- the last bite huff-, I will stop this, okay bubba, now come here.'

This is Kim Seokjin, feeding his brother their usual breakfast, well not in a normal way. Taehyung is running all over the house while giggling and his poor brother chasing behind him with a plate filled with fried rice.

Although it seems so normal after what happened to his brother, but we can't deny the fact that Kim Seokjin had to choose his last sword named 'fasting' to bring back his brother again to his bubbly self. Everyone knows that Taehyung's huge weakness is his brother, then there is no way he will bear his brother leaving his meals only for him.

************************************

Past

After Jeon Jeongguk left from Taehyung's room without saying anything, Seokjin was kinda suspicious, But instead of follow that stupid he thought to check his brother, with that he entered his Taetae's room but instantly regreted for his previous decision to make them talk privately after Witnessed his baby's tear coated cheeks,

Seokjin was more then devastated. That night he didn't sleep. all night he set in front of his baby looking and caressing his hair with time to time never forget to curse Jeongguk for whatever he did.

but Taehyung never said anything about that incident. More shocking thing for Seokjin was that his baby brother stopped being happy and bubbly. Stopped taking his meals properly always says that he is not hungry, well it can be understandable if it stays for one time or one day but A one whole month?
No no there must be a reason but he never pressurised his baby to say anything. Seokjin tried everything including, bring his baby to his favorite park, buy him toys, bring icecream, chocolates, taking for evening walk, but no, nooo avail. He even thought to go to That Jeon's home but Namjoon stopped him by saying that this time his brother needs him more. They can talk with Jeon's later.

Their neighbors were also starting to get worried. Because their Tata never set foot onto their homes during this whole month. Well yes this is the effect he has with others.

But now Taehyung is recovering from his first ever heart break.  Well for Seokjin it wouldn't be any big deal to be dealt with, hell he had many relationships before Namjoon, but his brother has a very soft heart, he never been through any kind of situation,
So Seokjin is now more then firm with his decision that he will never let anyone to break his baby's heart.

************************************

'NO, my tummy is full Jiniiiiiiiii,' (pout)

'Bubba, if you not finish your breakie then, no ICECREAM for 3 days.'

.....
.....
.....

.....

'Jinii I am hungry why you not feeding me? You are bad.'( More pout)

Why I didn't say it before.

'sigh* ok ok drama queen come here,' jin said while gesturing his baby to come near as he can feed him.

At The Cafe

Its afternoon time,

In this time their cafe gets flooded  with customers, because it's the most precious break time of the office workers.

Both the brothers are busy with their servings. Well well, more like Seokjin because his baby brother only following him everywhere clutching his Shirt tightly with his left hand and his other hand is busy slurping his favorite strawberry flavored Lollipop.