chapter 44

3 months later

Its been 3 months till Jinah and Jisung being the part of the Jeon family. Nothing has changed though but added more... like Jeon Taehyung found his partner in his every crime.

Now at night two persons snick into the kitchen to eat Icecream. Taehyung got a new companion for gardening and more on ART. Taehyung's love.

Jeongguk prepared an Art Room inside the mansion, because he dont wants his baby's hobbies to Trapped between their complex life. And Yes Jeon Taehyung is the happiest person can be found on earth now... he is living and enjoying every second here  drawing anything.

Taehyung is exhibiting his works with a pseudonym Tata, yes the one he got from Jisung. Although he don't like the name at all he only using it because he has no other name in his brain now (eye roll). Jeongguk is his supporter as a perfect husband in every stage of life.

But his naughty self can't be negligible  too. People inside the mansion starting to rethink whether they should kidnap this two and leave in Sahara desert or they themselves should get kidnapped....

'JEON TAEHYUNG AND JISUNG .....COME HERE RIGHT NOW.......
.
.
.
.
I WILL COUNT TO 10 NOW.....
.
.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
????
9
????
????
Abbb....9.1
9.2
9.3

(Some giggles can be heard from a far.)

'YAAHHH I knew it you two will definitely found under the dinning Table...now come here...'

This is Jinah... yes you heard it right Jinah ....  exhausted and angry with this two. She never finds this two in anywhere when she needs... always creates different drama when it's time to eat anything...

'Come here minions'
She dragged out the two twisting their  ears

'Its hurting Noona.. (pout)'
Taehyung says pouting. Jisung is copying him too.

'Ith hwating Noona...(pout)'

'Wow really I am your Noona too now wow....
.
.
.
.WHAT... did you just nod...yaahhhh... mommmmn....'

Mrs. Jeon comes rushing towards them.

' this time What happened? why you shouting Jinah...?'

Jinah is getting again closure to everyone. Mrs. Jeon has nothing grudges against her calling her mom...

'Mommmm.... my own son just called me Noona.. don't you know how heavy problem is this... yaahhhh.... look they are laughing.. NO-MOM...'

Mrs.Jeon too bursted out laughing.

'Hahahhahaha.. ok ok Baby Jisung you shouldn't tease your Mommy like that okay?'

'Ani Tata towl me to toll (call) that righ Tata?'

(Gulp) this cabbage will definitely kill me...'

'Aabbb aniii... it was just... that-'

'Just what hah? You are so gonna get punishment...'

With Jinah about to approach  him ...Taehyung immediately run out from there followed by Jisung..

'YAAHHHH MOM.. I WILL DEFINITELY PUNISH THIS TWO
.'

'As you wish Noona...'

With that Mrs Jeon left that place while laughing out loud....leaving a sulking Jinah behind.

'I WILL TELL THIS TO JEONGGUK.'

with that she too stormed out of there... towards the minions ... ita time for dinner and this two is in no mood...