chapter 70

Have you ever been into a situation when you have a lot to recount yet no one to portion?

have you ever get to,
Torn between your dreams and your reality, which has no resemblance at at all ?!!!!!

If you never experienced such.... then congrats you are lucky.

Truth to be told,
You can't be strong all the time... sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.

Maybe this is why people say, tears have no weight but Carries heavy emotions.

Jinah is now laying on her own karma.
Although whatever she did can't be removable neither can be erased from her chronicle. But still she is trying hard.....so hard to dig more into her further slash and Drains all the greeds she had.

Sometimes she even wants to just go back to the past and do nothing but to make a little, a very little effort to take care of herself.

Her forfeited wings are now burning, instead of treasure her precious time she went to own it. And abruptly she lost miserably. But it's okay she suffered right? Enough to get her on track.

When she first hold her petite son with her devoted arm then she realized.... as a mom she doesn't need to be perfect, but to be just genuine...

Still there comes the insecurities....
What about his future? She had nothing to be precise and had to ensure his baby's future.

She had no choice then to crowled back to her long lost lover. Yes lover she indeed realized her love. But it was too late to make it work right?

But there was no option either....but to comes back to him....it became more important when she found out her deadly disease and there is no going back ....she had no intention to even take any consultation over her disease. She just wants to make her son happy even she is not a part of it.

Shame has different meaning when you are a mother. She didn't fear if he would dragged her to anywhere out of annoyance after what she did, but it's okay what her son need is only Jeongguk can do, but still she was unsure about his husband.

Oh how she was wrong...because Taehyung was more then what she ever expected and she can't be a one like him too. Now that she gathered her trust on that innocent boy, she is ready....ready to die.

'What a scene hmmm!!!!'

Jinah's inner turmoil got interrupted by the sound of her door opened.

There stands the person whom she despises to the core. At the same time The only person who made her realize her deeds.

With all glory that person ...that freaking Kang standing there with a mysterious smirk?

'Finally I got you!!!!'

This man!!!! When Kang had nothing, except for some random works in a garage.....jeon Junghyun, father of Jeongguk himself approached him while offering a job by looking at his background, he has a brilliant IQ....and as a CEO this is a quite very rare scene to get witness... Junghyun promised the poor boy that he will make him learn about business by his own.....He indeed made him and Jeongguk stronger in the field of business, later he made Kang as his secretary too....he trusted him with everything.

slowly Kang started to dream more, more to even get the position of the CEO. As he always witnesses the power Junghyun posses. He wanted to become one too.

He believed it too well that to defeat Junghyun is way more easier because that person is emotionally weak so he would not have to do more but to show some effort to the corp. Junghyun was too started to think him as a more important to him.

who will tell him that his own trustable person has been starting to dream about the position to own.. to acquire the position of CEO kang started to make more importance to the highly deals and all.... Junghyun had no problem at all instead he was amused by looking at the others efforts over his company not knowing the others inner intentions.

But then Kang did a huge mistake that he passed a tender of almost millions of dollars to a very low rated company, without any consent of Jeons. He just thought to use his power of secretary. His this step made the Jeons loss in their business deals, as the company was bankrupted... Junghyun got furious and suspended him for a month.....and in that month Jeongguk too inherited the position.

Kang's inner battles never stopped there, he even became more cruel. Then he got adopted by Lee Siya's family. He started to work in their company.... and Siya became the secretary of Jeongguk....

He took Jinah with a hope of making Jeongguk vulnerable and weak , and to use her against him by squeezing all information she knew... but no he failed she never told any... he abused her all day still no avail..then he finally decided to kill her and the little boy of her.... but for his fate she ran away...

He has been searching her... all these months as if she gives statement against him then Oof his dreams will get destroy for sure.

'Why are you here?'

Jinah asked with a straight face showing her confidence but she is internally in a terrified state. Because the person standing there is a curse to her.

'Tsh tsh tsh I thought you died or got saled to a dirty strip club my slut....smirk*'

Jinah has nothing to say at this moment.... she is feeling more nauseous looking at the person....from whom she has been hiding all these months....

'What happened not gonna welcome me Hmm?? Smirk*'

Jinah is feeling like she will vomit anytime soon because the other person's vibe is literally annoying. How can she forget those days when she used to being a slut to him. Her self confidence got burned by this person. And look who is suffering and who is living their lives...

'What do you want?'

'Aah no no ...I want nothing actually... especially from you...a low life....I just got to know that my long lost slut have been fighting with life and death here,and as a good person it was my duty to visit of course...'

Kang sing songed, while roaming his eyes all over the room.....

'You are messing with a wrong person... so it would be far better if you leave Ta-

'Ahahahahahahaha ....

Jinah's pleading had to stop by the evil laugh.

'To be honest you are really a good for nothing creature slut because you being with me never been beneficial for...... no protests been reported from Jeons??? Wow......ahahhahahhaha...
But now look at your surroundings bitch....Your so called love Jeon Jeongguk is literally ready to handover his all property, his everything to the finder of his so called mental husband...Ahahahaha isn't it great.....and who will be the new CEO ? ME....
.
.
.
aishhh..what a scene to relate tsh tsh tsh you should have known that how much he loves that low mental creature but not you, a hot chic scoff*....then what's the reason for you to live btw..you are dying already slowly slowly....like a clock strucks tic toc...tic....toc.....tic....toc.....aishhh let me do it fast, trust me no one would know....well wait....you should be grateful to me that i am taking the effort to write your destiny by killing yo-

'You sure you can do that Mr. Kang?'

Hearing the voice, the very voice, the very intimidate voice coming from his behind immediately replaced his smirk into horror, made his blood runs cold.

'J-jeon?'