EPILOGUE

'A beautiful story should not end like this ! Sniff*

.
.
.

Say something Kukuuuuu...'

Taehyung said whining while pulling Jeongguk's hair out of anger and pain. Because the other one is silent all the time. Its making Tae more sad.
(Huff* these mood swings)

'Ouch Tae, it hurts.'

The Taekook couple and obviously Jisung is cuddling on the sofa and watching a very heartwarming movie.

Well this is a different thing that the little one is not doing any skiship with the duo.
And maintaining a very beautiful and homely distance. (Smile)

But what making them sad is that, In the end the main protagonists had to died tragically

But what making them sad is that, In the end the main protagonists had to died tragically. Aaaaaah so sad.

Tahyung is a crying mess now. Having a petite body with a petite heart is very tough to maintain you know. If you squeeze it, only tears will pour out as if it was made of H2O only.

Whereas Jisung is too crying, oh no no...not because the hero and heroine just died but only because his Tata is crying. Awwwwww.

'Tataaaaaaaaaaa'

The sobbing boy immediately straddled over the others lap hugging him tightly.

'Cocooooooòooooo.....'

Taehyung too joined with the boy.

'Sigh* aaahh Tae every story doesn't have a happy ending baby. This is life. Don't cry. We can't just expect everything to be like a fairy tale.'

Jeongguk reassured with a life lesson to the sniffing duo, wiping their tears. Well obviously this is indeed a fact, a tragic fact. Life is not a fairy tale, but well we can actually make it but that too requires blood, sweat and tears. I am agree with Jeongguk in this whole heartedly.

'But I am just sad Kuku sniff*(pout)'

'Me too sniff* (pout)'
Jisung followed.