chapter 39

'Umm.. How are you kook?'

'Jinah you literally call me away from everyone... only to ask this?'

'A-ab no.. no.. it's that I am curious about your health ? How is it?'

'Oh. Its nothing to worry about Jinah. I am fine now. (Smile)... '

'Oh.'

.....

.....

'Umm how about you? How are you doing?'

'Um.... I am doing good too. It was a little bit difficult at first to take a good care of Jisung. But I am so happy now....we have a family now.... I don't need anything...... Taetae is so good.... soooooooo cute..... you got an excellent bride Kook.... he is an angel.. he and Jisung will definitely make a good chemistry... he even didn't think twice and gave us a place ...his heart... .... don't you think only a great person can do th-'

'Okay okay ....okay.... fine... i got it ... i got.. it... jeeezzz......you are talking too much ...hahaha. '

'O-oops... hihi...'
(Embarrased)

'Seems like you already start to like h-'

'Like??? Heaven Kook I love him....yaaaa....'

'Hahahahaha... I got it..... ab.. um...Are you happy Jinah?'

Jeongguk suddenly ask making her excitement suddenly goes down.

'Hmm....'

'Only hmm.?'

'(chukle *) Its depends on the question...if you wanna know if I am happy to know that you are married with Tae then yes, I am indeed happy.
But,
(She suddenly looks down)
If you wanna know if I am happy to lost you forever????
(Looks into Jeongguk's eyes)
I am not Happy At all.'

......

......

'Jina-'

'Soooooooooo either way I am still trying to rebuild my heart. But don't worry People says ... one can definitely heal their heart by giving it to someone other who is soo special, willing to accept you with a broken heart. Then yeah... I will definitely make it a try...(wink)'

'I wish you to have a better per-'

'There you are....
YAAHH JEON JEONGGUK HOW DARE YOU TO NOT INFORM ME THAT YOUR EX IS COMING, ME? YOUR ONE AND ONLY HYUNG? WHO IS ALL SINGLE?..... YOU KNOW THAT WHEN THINGS COMES TO EX... I BECOME OVER EXCITED........haishh
Oh wait.. hii... wow... beautiful... who is she? No wayy this beauty can be your ex(wink at her)??? '

Jinah is a blushing mess now...

'waitttttttttt...that means
ARE YOU CHEATING ON TAE... YAAHHHHHH JEON JEONGK-........'

'(Shy) Anii.. I am actually...👉👈

'She is my Ex... WANG JACKSON.(glare)'

'Oh oops.'

************************************
Warning: serious topic alert ⚠️
_______________________________________

At the same time:

Somewhere in the corner of the house .... there is an important and serious discussion is helding on. This is I guess really important for future, because  the  Jeon  house has two person added to their family tree. Things should be maintained and go through some rules right????

Right????

Although we shouldn't evaporate someone's personal meeting... BUT only because I don't wanna die early on my readers hand that's why,