chapter 66

Yaaaaaaahhhhh I can sense many of you are reading this book with out even voting...☹😪😪😪

Waaaaaaeeeeeeee?????

YOU ALL ARE MEANIE...MEANIE...MEANIE....I WILL TELL THIS TO TAE...LET HIM COME BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL....

Now let's go to the story huh😒

I will definitely tell this to Tae🤨 just you wait......

Just kidding....
Don't hate me.....

⚠️soft scenes alert.

************************************
When you live with some assumptions on something and suddenly reality hits you....then ouch...it can stab you to the core. Trust me the pain is mutual in this case.

'Jinah....'

'Jeon-gguk...you liter-ally ga-ve me heart attack by calling me....'

The Jinah girl said coming into the Taekook bedroom. Nervousness is what lingering on her face gulping time to time...she is more nervous now by looking at Jeongguk's calm face...which shouldn't be in this situation right?

'Chukle* why? Are you hiding something? That you are getting heart attacks out of nowhere?'

Jeongguk asked while smiling?

'W-hat o-f cou-rse not....its so new I guess....'

'Sit...'

'W-hat?'

'I said sit...'

'O-h'

She was about to walk over to the sofa but only to stopped by Jeongguk.

'Here'
Jeongguk said while pointing towards the bed beside him....

'Oh no it's ok..

'Why are you formalizing now Jinah? Did you forget that a very few days ago you were ready to even sleep with me smirk*'

'Ko-ok w-hat?'

'Ahhahahaa.. I am just kidding...now come sit beside me..'

With a gulp she sit beside him...

'Oh perfect....Yaahh why are you sweating...I think AC is on...'

Jeongguk said narrowing his brows.

'N-o it's just cough*...'

'Aish this girl...tsh tsh tsh...
Okok let me get to the point...

Sigh* Jinah I am sorry...'

Jeongguk said while taking her sweaty hand over his...

'For?'

'I actually kind of doubted you for my first accident...well that was not an accident but attempt to murder.(eye roll)'

''Wh-at mur-der? M-e?why?'

'Oh yes and I got to know its real criminal 2days ago...'

'O-h...'

'Aren't you curious?'

'No..I mea-n y-es...'

'Kang Cheol'

Hearing the name was enough for the girl to sweat even more while shaking....her eyes are showing horror...

'O-h...Jeon-gguk I gu-ess I've to ch-eck Jisu-ng..'

Jinah said trying really hard to retreat her hand from Jeongguk's farm grip...
Tears are coming from her eyes...