chapter 60

1 week,

One week consisting seven days 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, 6,04,800 seconds has passed,  but there's no news coming from anyone about Taehyung's whereabouts. Everyone tried every possible ways to find him out , but no avail...

The most mysterious thing is that there are no calls coming from the kidnappers???
What they want actually???
Is the freaking mystery everyone is trying to solve.

Seokjin is getting better now, but how far only he knows... his random nightmares about Taehyung being beaten by some unknown people is not helping his health condition at all.

Jeongguk is now resting his head on his mother's lap trying to consume some sleep. He is exhausted, exhausted enough that he want to die now... but the hope he is watering inside of his heart that Tae will definitely comes back to him is only letting him to breath.

'Ma'am the m-ilk!'

'Both the mother and son's attention diverted towards the maid who is standing with a glass of milk.

'Hmm...(takes the glass) you can go.'

Mrs.jeon said casually.

.
.
.

'Bunny, take the milk... you are getting  weaker day by day...'

Jeongguk didn't say anything gulped the whole glass in just one go leaving the mother in utter shock, but she didn't show any reaction, just smiled.

'Mom, Tae would be so mad if he get to know about me if I am not taking proper care of me.'

'That's because he loves you a lot bunny.'

'I love him too mom....too much to even think anything more now except for him. But look he is not with me...I can't find him anywhere.....'

'Bunny I am in pain too, infact everyone. But this is not the time for getting weaker...we must have faith on God...they are just testing your patience maybe.... who knows you have a great future ahead Hmm...'

Mrs. Jeon said while caressing the others hair smoothly who has been lying his head over her lap.

'I don't have faith on God mom, but yeah I can assure that they should love my Tae, because he is selfless and selfless people don't deserve this...'

'Hmmmmmmmm.... sigh* ... Seokjinie is insisting to go to his home. Should we let him?'

She changed the topic to make him divert his mind.

'Of course Mom...Hyung has rights over his home...but don't worry this time bodyguards are more secure.....sigh* He is hating me now I know...he was so sure that I will protect his brother in any cost...sigh*..'

'Kook, Seokjinie may be seems tough but has a huge heart... don't worry he can't hate you, at all at this moment at least-

Bang*

Both of their conversation got miserably interrupted by a sudden gun shot. With a startled body Jeongguk immediately got up...

'Wha-t was that kook... I am.scared...'

'Mom hey... don't Worry...I am here...'

Jeongguk reassured his mother but inside he is too curious...so he called Jackson..

'KOOK, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU YAHH...IVE BEEN SEARCHING YOU EVERYWHERE..PLUS IF YOU CAN'T USE YOU PHONE THEN THROW IT AWAYYY...'

'Hyung I am at mom and dad's room what-

Tutttttt...
.
.
.
.

'THERE'S A HUGE MASS AND MEDIA IS IN FRONT OF OUR MAIN GATE...LETS GOOOO FAST...'